FakeLag latency mode hypixel

ll_Mill_ll11

Social Credit
my main ping is 150-200 ms! will I be able to get banned using fakelag latency mode on a hypixel? I raise my ping to 100ms
I use clicker and aimassist in parallel

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
latency mode will actualy increase your ping, i wouldnt recommend it on hypixel since the server is already feels laggy + you get 150ms so adding a +100ms will make everything harder to do

iusevapedan0

Social Credit
latency mode will actualy increase your ping, i wouldnt recommend it on hypixel since the server is already feels laggy + you get 150ms so adding a +100ms will make everything harder to do
But the chance of getting banned is much less? After all, in fact, the staff will think that I just have a high ping, and not using software

ll_Mill_ll11

Social Credit
you're right, but thus, it seems to me that it is almost impossible to get a ban, since ping increases everywhere, this can be justified by high ping, and not using fakelags. Right? @Merryzz

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
But the chance of getting banned is much less? After all, in fact, the staff will think that I just have a high ping, and not using software
Only by staff.
Lag compensation hasn't been implemented yet meaning higher ping will make you easier to flag including the reach.
1 of my friends has 300 ping and his hits get cancelled pretty often considering he's usually legit (when he's cheating he doesn't use reach).

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Only by staff.
Lag compensation hasn't been implemented yet meaning higher ping will make you easier to flag including the reach.
1 of my friends has 300 ping and his hits get cancelled pretty often considering he's usually legit (when he's cheating he doesn't use reach).
the anticheat has to be doing lagcompensation otherwise backtrack would flag you for hitboxes / rotations

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Maybe they removed them again then cause I got my main banned by using backtrack a while ago
They didn't have hitbox checks, vape's hitboxes flagged for bad packets because they didn't spoof hit vectors.
Either way the 1 tick of backtrack for every 50ms is bullshit unless you're spoofing your ping.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
the anticheat has to be doing lagcompensation otherwise backtrack would flag you for hitboxes / rotations
vape backtrack doesnt get you banned on hypixel, and its a great alternative to reach

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
also have you guys ever seen how the lag compensate backtrack performs on hypixel? it sucks and gives you disadvantage