is the new hit select module bannable?

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
I've seen the new update with hit select and silent aura. Are those safe for hypixel closet cheating or is it insta ban? And what does hitselect do exactly?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Hit select is for practice. It chooses the best time to click or whatever, not useful for hypixel really.

Silent aura won’t get you banned instantly but it does risk staff banning you.

Also don’t listen to the morons that are gonna suggest “safe silent aura insane bypass halal mode settings!!1!1!1!” They are all retarded, the module hasn’t been around long enough to see what happens in the long term.

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Hit select is for practice. It chooses the best time to click or whatever, not useful for hypixel really.

Silent aura won’t get you banned instantly but it does risk staff banning you.

Also don’t listen to the morons that are gonna suggest “safe silent aura insane bypass halal mode settings!!1!1!1!” They are all retarded, the module hasn’t been around long enough to see what happens in the long term.
that's exactly what i thought about silent aura as well. Thank you for the advice. So hit select wouldn't be useful for 1v1s? And if so pause mode or active?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
the module hasn’t been around long enough to see what happens in the long term.
it's aim assist and autoclicker in 1 module, this isn't some fancy exploit that no one has ever seen. as long as your fov is reasonable and your aim speed at something that a regular human can do too, you aint getting banned for it

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
it's aim assist and autoclicker in 1 module, this isn't some fancy exploit that no one has ever seen. as long as your fov is reasonable and your aim speed at something that a regular human can do too, you aint getting banned for it
Everyone said the same thing about pre 4.20 ka, they’re all banned now.

The module was out for less than a month which isn’t nearly enough time to see what happens so until then don’t encourage it to people

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Everyone said the same thing about pre 4.20 ka, they’re all banned now.

The module was out for less than a month which isn’t nearly enough time to see what happens so until then don’t encourage it to people
I mean, you can of course use it ''legitimately'' but with legitimate settings it would be 20x better to just stick with autoclicker and aimassist.

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
I still believe aimassist and autoclicker is more controlable

myro

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Yeah but you can disable it by checking the option where it says only while targeting