Recent content by TehNeon

1. TehNeon

FRIENDS BETA CODE GIVEAWAY

I am excited to participate in the giveaway! Count me in for a chance to win a beta code for the highly anticipated friends update. I've been eagerly waiting to experience this new feature and all the fun it promises to bring. I'll make sure I have the latest version of Vape installed, and if...
  2. TehNeon

Coming soon.

Coming soon.
  3. TehNeon

Much talk on Hypixel right now regarding Watchdog. I have questions.

Correct, but with that said, there is a valid reason behind the mod being banned.
  4. TehNeon

Much talk on Hypixel right now regarding Watchdog. I have questions.

When the Minecraft client sends the initial join packets, Forge sends the server some information about the client, which is stuff like all the mods you have, which they send in the form of mod-id and mod version. A way around this, is if the project is open-source, is to change the mod-id...
  5. TehNeon

What Arithmo is saying is under the Gui panel, expand the Text GUI feature and turn on/off "Use...

What Arithmo is saying is under the Gui panel, expand the Text GUI feature and turn on/off "Use Category Color". This makes it so the TextGUI modules will use their category color, or their own color if it's off. On top of that, some colors do get changed before the version gets released as...
  6. TehNeon

Is arithmo trolling?

They're a software development, talent management & digital marketing agency company.
  7. TehNeon

Esp idea

Murder mystery games are generally party games wherein one of the partygoers is secretly playing a murderer, and the other attendees must determine who among them is the criminal. This may involve the actual 'murders' of guests throughout the game, or may open with a 'death' and have the rest of...
  8. TehNeon

Is arithmo trolling?

I think he meant ChilledSphereGames LLC
  9. TehNeon

Is arithmo trolling?

James is Blitzcrank.
  10. TehNeon

omg tank u so much daddy

omg tank u so much daddy
  11. TehNeon

Is arithmo trolling?

The Vape v3 Development team consists of: Manthe, Arithmo, and myself. Arithmo did majority of the work in the v3.16 update (which is now out).
  12. TehNeon

Is arithmo trolling?

@Arithmo is insane as hell. :cool:
  13. TehNeon

Is arithmo trolling?

You're welcome, the new update should be coming out soon, but it's going to come out in itsjhalt time.
  14. TehNeon

Is arithmo trolling?

Arithmo's latest video is not trolling. He is apart of the team and has been working on a bunch of fun stuff for v3.16. :)
  15. TehNeon

So.. does Vape V3 Antibot actually do anything?

Anti-bot currently prevents features such as Aim Assist and Kill Aura from targeting the bots, rather than just fully deleting them from the world. Hypixel recently pushed an update which prevents our anti-bot from working, but we are currently working on a fix. You should be seeing this fixed...