Mr_ Mors

Social Credit
earlier today arithmo posted a video of him scaffolding, flying, Bhop, you name it. with what he claimed to be vape V3.16

Is this real?

Callum1

Social Credit
earlier today arithmo posted a video of him scaffolding, flying, Bhop, you name it. with what he claimed to be vape V3.16

Is this real?

Yes. He is working with Manthe. I think Arithmo is making a blatant version of Vape i am not sure though.

TehNeon

Social Credit
Arithmo's latest video is not trolling. He is apart of the team and has been working on a bunch of fun stuff for v3.16. :)

KhwPp

Social Credit
Probably just pasted exhibition long jump lol
I don't think Manthe would like people to know he skids shit from other clients, so yeah this is some hard thing to say.

If this gets added (which now it's confirmed it's gonna happen) I'm pretty sure Manthe will not be the only one doing the updates and shit since they'd need 3x more updates that before(or even more) because of fly/bhop/long jump bypasses.

Having all these constant updates in mind I'd double the price of V3.

TehNeon

Social Credit
I don't think Manthe would like people to know he skids shit from other clients, so yeah this is some hard thing to say.

If this gets added (which now it's confirmed it's gonna happen) I'm pretty sure Manthe will not be the only one doing the updates and shit since they'd need 3x more updates that before(or even more) because of fly/bhop/long jump bypasses.

The Vape v3 Development team consists of: Manthe, Arithmo, and myself.

Arithmo did majority of the work in the v3.16 update (which is now out).

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit

Probably just pasted exhibition long jump lol
You can't really "skid" your own stuff.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
fuck im stupid
I am the one and only customer support representative in this company. My previous credentials include work at a certain ChilledSphere LLC and varied experience across Kallen Enterprises LLC as well.

Neohack

Social Credit
Arithmo is big skid, and should not be on the development team. He skidded his whole blatant client from skeet.cc afterall.

Vape

Social Credit
You should make a staff page on vape.gg listing all the staffs and developer affiliated with vape. That way we have a bette understanding of which staff is in charge of what and the roles they have. Currently I only see tehneon, manthe, and blitzcrank (who tf is he?!)
I will obviously fill the supreme coder and employer position.