FRIENDS BETA CODE GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "vap minecraft cheat" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am survival player. pls no copy pasterino my story.
Hello am 48 year old from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "vap minecraft cheat" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am survival player. pls no copy pasterino my story.

TehNeon

Social Credit
I am excited to participate in the giveaway! Count me in for a chance to win a beta code for the highly anticipated friends update. I've been eagerly waiting to experience this new feature and all the fun it promises to bring. I'll make sure I have the latest version of Vape installed, and if necessary, I'll gladly redownload it to ensure I'm eligible for this exciting opportunity. Fingers crossed for a chance to join in on the friend-filled adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.