Esp idea

Itz9ng

Social Credit
new option murder mystery basically it highlights the one with a sword or anything suspicious

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Sorry -- what is "Murder Mystery"? Is that some kind of Hypixel game mode? What advantage could this option offer?

KhwPp

Social Credit
Sorry -- what is "Murder Mystery"? Is that some kind of Hypixel game mode? What advantage could this option offer?
I'm not really up to date with all this, but I guess it's like an infected gamemode (like cod games) where you've got the team and there's one enemy (infected). So yeah I guess he wants the only one infected to be highlighted from distance so he can hide. Or at least this is what I understand..

Itz9ng

Social Credit
So i can make the murder triggered and the achievement like kill the murder before any1 could die

TehNeon

Social Credit
You still haven't explained how the game works.
Murder mystery games are generally party games wherein one of the partygoers is secretly playing a murderer, and the other attendees must determine who among them is the criminal. This may involve the actual 'murders' of guests throughout the game, or may open with a 'death' and have the rest of the time devoted to investigation.

Murder mystery games may also refer to public performances in venues for events, team building or corporate entertainment, where the suspects are played by actors, and the role of detectives falls to the other guests.

Dinner party murder mystery games are generally played with small groups of individuals, e.g. 6-20. Murder mystery events for larger groups are usually run for numbers between 20 and 250 attendees, though events can be run with 400+ in attendance.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Murder mystery games are generally party games wherein one of the partygoers is secretly playing a murderer, and the other attendees must determine who among them is the criminal. This may involve the actual 'murders' of guests throughout the game, or may open with a 'death' and have the rest of the time devoted to investigation.

Murder mystery games may also refer to public performances in venues for events, team building or corporate entertainment, where the suspects are played by actors, and the role of detectives falls to the other guests.

Dinner party murder mystery games are generally played with small groups of individuals, e.g. 6-20. Murder mystery events for larger groups are usually run for numbers between 20 and 250 attendees, though events can be run with 400+ in attendance.
Go make CheatBreaker you traitor developer

Vape

Social Credit
Go make CheatBreaker you traitor developer
I will not have hostility on the factory floor between my employees.

Continuing the bullying of @TehNeon will result in a call to Human Recourses (HR).

Depending on the severity of the continuation of this bullying I may send you on a team builder exercise in where you will learn to bond with one another and in doing so increase your efficiency as a team.

This exercise would take place in the Amazon rain forest where the danger of being eaten whole by an anaconda or mauled by a Jaguar is very real giving you the incentive to work together or be eaten.

Please don’t think anaconda’s are nice creatures and are not dangerous by watching the music video for “anaconda” by non other than Nicki Manaj as I can assure you that video is not about an indigenous species of snake.

Last edited: