Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

50sixone

Social Credit
Update, Banned today, settings;

Reach 3.2-3.4
AutoClicker - LMB - 11-15
RMB - 17-20

It was the reach that got you banned, 3.2 - 3.4 is pretty blatant. Hypixel do not have a right AutoClicker check at the moment.

People need to stop shitting on Hypixel’s AntiCheat and staff... yes it’s definitely not the best compared to other servers, however, they have been working hard to upgrade their staff and improve Watchdog in the hope to ban semi-blatant cheaters. Eventually it will get to the stage where you can only bypass with Aim assist and AutoClicker like on Mineman.

For something safe I would recommend only using 3.0 - 3.2 to stay undetected.

Keeloman

Social Credit
It was the reach that got you banned, 3.2 - 3.4 is pretty blatant. Hypixel do not have a right AutoClicker check at the moment.

People need to stop shitting on Hypixel’s AntiCheat and staff... yes it’s definitely not the best compared to other servers, however, they have been working hard to upgrade their staff and improve Watchdog in the hope to ban semi-blatant cheaters. Eventually it will get to the stage where you can only bypass with Aim assist and AutoClicker like on Mineman.

We just tested it 4 block killaura and keepsprint bypass nowadays for any non replay mod games, in atlas because of the new skyblock update people can get 3.5's legit, or at least look like they do in replay so it should even bypass with 3.4 in replay

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20

Alright man, I get your perspective, and I do agree that the Staff are working hard on developing and perfecting the AntiCheat (NoCheatPlus). However, if you didn't already read my Summary, you know that 3.2 - 3.4 is EXTREMELY safe, both Replay and AntiCheat side. If you're saying that Staff (Replay System) and AntiCheat can detect 3.2 - 3.4, that is highly unlikely. I've worked with former NoCheatPlus Developers, and they also admit to having this flaw in there system. Hypixel has a heavily Modified version of NoCheatPlus because of there huge playerbase. They don't need appeals about falsebans coming in every minute. That is why they have an automated system, if you are banned by Watchdog and or Staff, they will instantly deny your Cheating Appeal, because it is improbable to get false banned through using NoCheatPlus, unless you're cheating and are unaware of it.

If I was brought in to re-work and replace there AntiCheat, I would actually do a fucking good work doing so, since I've used and tested out almost every AntiCheat that is currently being utilized on servers. The Developers that are "upgrading" the anticheat, literally have no idea what they are doing. They are 1.) Not utilizing the alert system 2.) They probably don't even fucking utilize the NCP Entry System 3.) They make Staff look like a fucking joke.

To put it simple, NoCheatPlus is completely shit, unless they finally give into actually changing it up and utilizing it correctly, because there are many nice NCP Forks on MC-Market, I've personally bought a few to test, and they were so much better than what Hypixel uses. Watchdog is also a joke, there is a 50% chance that they use the infraction/entry system on NCP to come to a verdict to ban a player or not, and there are 1000's of Clients that bypass NCP Infraction Checks.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Facts dude. Like the reach might not be the problem in this case but ppl gotta stop shitting on hypixels anti-cheat. cuz its a decent one and if you are a retard you will get banned.
Yes, I agree, if you get banned by Watchdog on Hypixel, you're a fucking clown. However, there AntiCheat "NoCheatPlus" is a modified version of the original one. They are not utilizing it correctly, because 1.) They made it so the chances of getting falsebanned is unlikely 2.) Making falsebans unlikely also gives it a HUGE vulnerability. To put it brief, the Modified Version of NoCheatPlus that is on Hypixel, is completely ass against Closet Cheaters.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Also True! It's good for blatant. someone got reported and within 2 minutes he got banned. But I am closeting 2+ weeks now without a problem,.
Well, that is on the lower settings of Closet Cheating.

yorik100

Social Credit
Thanks man for making this guide.

But I want to ask something. I am on my main account (mvp++) and I don't want to get banned. (staff and wd)
I currently have those EXACT settings: (using whiteout client btw so you might not recognize some options)

Auto-Clicker 12 cps (Legit mode / randomization / Break blocks on.)
RIght-Clicker 12 cps (whitelist on)
Aim-Assist (Fov: 110 / Speed: 10 / Max distance 4.5 / Min distance 0.5/Multipoint/Team Mode)
Anti-bot (ground/Ticks/Name)
Reach (Distance 3.0-3.2/Reach chance: 50/combo <- requires legit hit before activating reach)
Velocity (Horizontal 95-100/Chance: 75/ Delay ticks: 2/ Target)
Ninja Bridge Assist (Crouch delay: 10)

How far can I push it? I feel like I can push the reach a little bit further but I don't know.
I also have mixed feelings about the bridge assist. Safe or not. (both wd and staff)

Thanks man
You can set combo reach pretty high, like 3.2-4.5 100% chance
AutoClicker to 16 CPS
Velocity 75% horizontal/vertical 100% chance air only target disabled
You can also set right click to 20 CPS
Ninja Bridge can be set to 0 delay but idk, it's better to keep a bit of a delay even tho it'll NEVER ban you

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Update, Banned today, settings;

Reach 3.2-3.4
AutoClicker - LMB - 11-15
RMB - 17-20
Are you sure you got banned with those? I've used
Reach: 3.5
Autoclicker: 10-14
Fastplace: delay 0
and legit scaffold: 0-1 delay
on my alt for literally months, never banned, and im 106 stars

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20

But I want to ask something. I am on my main account (mvp++) and I don't want to get banned. (staff and wd)
I currently have those EXACT settings: (using whiteout client btw so you might not recognize some options)

Aim-Assist (Fov: 110 / Speed: 10 / Max distance 4.5 / Min distance 0.5/Multipoint/Team Mode)
Reach (Distance 3.0-3.2/Reach chance: 50/combo <- requires legit hit before activating reach)

How far can I push it? I feel like I can push the reach a little bit further but I don't know.
I also have mixed feelings about the bridge assist. Safe or not. (both wd and staff)

Thanks man
You can push it all the way to the settings I listed on this thread.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Are you sure you got banned with those? I've used
Reach: 3.5
Autoclicker: 10-14
Fastplace: delay 0
and legit scaffold: 0-1 delay
on my alt for literally months, never banned, and im 106 stars
Hack on your main.. I dare you

50sixone

Social Credit

Thanks man

Decent closet settings. The only thing you could really bump are your velocity settings. I would recommend using 90 horizontal 100 vertical and 100 chance. Leave the reach where it is and sorry but I can’t help you on the bridge assist...

Hope this helps! Good luck

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20

Thanks man
don't go higher on reach but yeah good configuration