Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

Rases

Social Credit
Is 3.5 reach actually blatant on hypixel? I feel hypixel staff don't use reach as evidence?

(I generally play in games that doesn't have replay, and I just toggle blatant killaura on main, just some the context)

thegamer505

Social Credit
Hypixel Atlas Summary / Analysis

So, as most of the known members in the community know, I've been temporarily banned from Hypixel for accidentally injecting Vape on Stream, and hearing about this new "Atlas" System is intriguing me. From a Legitimate Player's perspective, this is the perfect system to start a server clean-up from Closet Cheaters, 1000's of nerdy 12 year olds thinking they are Tenebrous will be watching this system EVERY single day and hour, not even bothering to take a shower. Then, there is our perspectives, I personally don't cheat on Hypixel anymore, but clearly I have sympathy for the Closet Cheating Community (Fuck you Blatant Cheaters).

I'll be providing the best Hypixel Closet Cheat Settings for both Vape Lite and VapeV4, since there will be a ton of bans because of this new system that is currently on Hypixel. I'll also give explanations for both V4 and Lite settings and why they'll be able to bypass both Staff and Nerdy Tenebrous Wannabe.

PVP Settings

Aim Assist: Custom (Whatever you want to use)
AutoClicker: 10 - 13 CPS / Randomized / Break Blocks
Reach: 3.35 - 3.55 / Vertical Check / Misplace (Optional)
Velocity: Default VapeV4 Settings with Anti-Combo on (5 Hits)
Hitbox (Optional/Risky): 0.01 - 0.1

Bridging Settings

Safewalk: Directional Check
FastPlace: 0 Tick

You're able to the following with these settings -
- God Bridge (Jump every 7 Blocks)
- Moonwalk (Strafe like Breezily but God Bridge Style)
- Breezily Bridge
- Speed Bridge (Preferably Use Legit Scaffold)
- Telly Bridge
- Ninja Bridge
- Most Bridging Styles

VapeV4 Summary

You may ask yourself, why are these settings good to use? By using common knowledge and knowing that Hypixel uses a Plugin Called "Citizens 2", the Staff are well aware that the Replay System is still BETA and not perfect, and it will never be perfect. Citizens updates the movement of the NPC every 20 ticks, so basically, if you're using anything higher than 3.7 Reach, the Staff will easily be able to tell by watching the Replay System, since 20 ticks is only 0.2ms behind the block, so if estimated correctly and positioned correctly, you will be banned for cheating since the Replay System ticks you back 3.2 Block (Estimated Number, could be lower or higher). But, good thing is, staff still have to review the reports, Atlas is just to get to cheaters faster and ban them at a quicker rate.

PVP Settings

Aim Assist: Custom (Whatever you want to use)
AutoClicker: 10 - 13 CPS / Randomized / Break Blocks
Reach: 3.35 - 3.55 / Vertical Check / Misplace (Optional)
Hitbox (Optional/Risky): 0.01 - 0.1

Bridging Settings

Legit Scaffold: 80

- Speed Bridge

Vape Lite Summary

Currently, Vape Lite doesn't really need that much explanation, most of it was already summarized in the VapeV4 Summary.

FAQ

Q: Why didn't you list an Aim Assist Setting?
A: Aim Assist will always stay undetectable third-person and through AntiCheat.

Q: Why only 10 - 13 CPS AutoClicker?
A: Hypixel uses the AntiCheat "NoCheatPlus" and NoCheatPlus cancels hits at 14 - 15 CPS, I've personally tested this before, and I got more hits clicking 12 than 15 - 18 CPS.

Q: Why can't we click more than 12 CPS?
A: In Hypixel Replays, clicking over 12 CPS could catch some of these spectators off, since a double hit with 3.55 MAX Reach would catch some eyes, so it's better to stick with 12 CPS, and the double tap rate is still the same, just not delayed.

Q: Why should I use 3.35 - 3.55 Reach?
A: You don't have to, however, wether you have good or bad ping, Citizens will still position you at the spot of the DELAYED hit and your X and Z position would show you hitting them at 3.5 Blocks if you reach them from 3.35 and 3.7 at 3.55 Blocks. Hypixel Staff know that the Reach on Replay System should be accurate around 3.7 - 3.8 Blocks.

Q: Why should I use Velocity with Anti-Combo on?
A: Simply it's less noticeable and can grant you a huge advantage.

Q: Why would we need Bridge Settings?
A: It's just for the players how play Bedwars. They'll understand.

Q: Why is the Hitbox only 0.01 - 0.1?
A: Hypixel can easily detect Modified Hitbox and in all Replay Mods.

Final Conclusion

To be completely straight with you guys, I am utterly shocked that Hypixel would go this far and hand out Reports to players for them to simply review it themselves. This will completely wipe out Blatant Cheaters and Blatant Closet Cheaters. I wish you guys the best of luck, and stay safe from this new System.

Atlas Article: https://hypixel.net/threads/atlas-community-based-replay-review-system.3630110/
Citizens 2 Development Plugin: https://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Citizens2/
Edit: Please keep up to date with the Citizens Plugin, if you see any changes to the Registry and or Navigation / Entity Track, you should start to try track the replay system and check if it looks like blatant reach or not.​
cool thread, but out of curiousity, how why the fuck would you inject whilst on stream... also didn't you say your yt rank? :p

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
cool thread, but out of curiousity, how why the fuck would you inject whilst on stream... also didn't you say your yt rank? :p
First, holy shit, I have seen you in AGES, and to put it simple, im just an idiot lmao.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Is 3.5 reach actually blatant on hypixel? I feel hypixel staff don't use reach as evidence?

(I generally play in games that doesn't have replay, and I just toggle blatant killaura on main, just some the context)
3.5 Reach is blatant in the Hypixel Replay System, but shouldn't be detected by Watchdog and or AntiCheat.

yorik100

Social Credit
3.35-3.5 isn't closetting at this point, also combo reach is completly impossible to notice if you start with 3.0 (when VapeV4 combo reach???) just like hitboxes and the best velocity setting would be anti-combo air only 1-2 hits
Also note that reach on replays is incredibly inaccurate due to Hypixel having a fucked up ping and random TPS drops (especially in duels)

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
3.35-3.5 isn't closetting at this point, also combo reach is completly impossible to notice if you start with 3.0 (when VapeV4 combo reach???) just like hitboxes and the best velocity setting would be anti-combo air only 1-2 hits
Also note that reach on replays is incredibly inaccurate due to Hypixel having a fucked up ping and random TPS drops (especially in duels)
3.55 is probably the highest reach you should probably use to not get noticed in the Replay System, and yeah, there reach is inaccurate, but it's also a mixture with Citizens 2 as well.

thegamer505

Social Credit
w-tap isn't blatant at all, but i wouldn't recommend using it since it'll get you fucked at times.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Seru, what do you think about wTap and Autoblock? Please tell me something about that. Appreciate you making this btw.
W-Tap may or may not be detectable on Hypixel, however Autoblock shouldn't be, but I recommend just learning how to do them yourself since it'll be a lot easier to get use to.

Rases

Social Credit
I am not sure about how accurate the replay system is. I watched some clips in my replays, they look like I am bhopping, but in reality I am just using some reach and velocity with high ping

Keeloman

Social Credit
I am not sure about how accurate the replay system is. I watched some clips in my replays, they look like I am bhopping, but in reality I am just using some reach and velocity with high ping
Literally in some replays people can be flying over the void in bedwars, when in game they were just doing normal stuff so

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Update, Banned today, settings;

Reach 3.2-3.4
AutoClicker - LMB - 11-15
RMB - 17-20

I've done some extensive research on this, and here is my analysis on your settings, bare with me here as I'll be approximating why you were banned with those settings.

Executive Summary - There could have been a few reasons on why you got banned, however, this is from my perspective. Reach 3.2 - 3.4 is not the minimum nor maximum Reach setting you could possibly go to on Hypixel. Hypixel uses NoCheatPlus as it's AntiCheat, and probably uses a built off system that uses NCP Entry system to come out with a verdict with your punishment. Assuming you were banned by Staff and the reasoning was "Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages", they probably reviewed your replays and saw you were doing something that was impossible to do on vanilla Minecraft.

Now, you definitely were doing something else other than using those specific settings that you mentioned, which were Reach 3.2 - 3.4 / AutoClicker LMB 11 - 15 CPS / RMB 17 - 20 CPS, because being banned with those settings are highly unlikely and improbable. Citizens 2 cannot show an accurate Hit and or Reach, so you we're most likely using something blatant. Wether that was something you were unaware of or just simply don't want to admit because you're just frustrated.

In conclusion, you were 100% not using those Settings and or were using some other external 3rd party that you are unaware of.

Edit: Your reach settings might have not had Vertical Check on and AutoClicker without Randomization and if you were clicking over an AutoClicker, you can be banned as well.

Last edited: