[COMPLETE GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Coming back to this thread I think this guy is right on keepsprint not flagging, I’ve used it for about 100+ bw games non stop and nothing happened, I’ve also used it in duels for like a week.

I’ve used aura at 4 block attack range and no ban either, I don’t think 3.75 reach flags (I never thought it did from the start but that’s what I’ve been told) used this for about a week as well.

I haven’t tested fastplace

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Coming back to this thread I think this guy is right on keepsprint not flagging, I’ve used it for about 100+ bw games non stop and nothing happened, I’ve also used it in duels for like a week.

I’ve used aura at 4 block attack range and no ban either, I don’t think 3.75 reach flags (I never thought it did from the start but that’s what I’ve been told) used this for about a week as well.

Fastplace flag depending of ping.

Scamm

Social Credit

Fastplace doesn't flag neither
Fastplace flag depending of ping.
N gga what?

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
ok you know what ill concede to the point that keepsprint may not flag and the reach cap is 4 block
however im still skeptical about fastplace 0 delay :/

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Actually it might be true, I know 4 people that use safewalk on their main accs 24/7 and aren’t banned.

As long as you don’t clip the blocks mid bridge or use it consistently or do anything obvious you could use it while closeting.
k fair enough

samboosaguy

Social Credit
You made a post and don’t even know about half the things you are talking about “I haven’t tested but it should auto ban” LOL.

Fastplace 0 has flagged just because it doesn’t ban right away (or up to months because of how watchdog functions) doesn’t mean it isn’t flagging.

Keepsrint flags and has flagged for a while now, literally ask vape staff
I used keepsprint for 1 minute [or less] will i get banned