Detection

practic

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
now i dont understand why vape flags EAC without the game running, why would they track executables ran BEFORE the game was launched. i cant safely cheat on minecraft without having to worry about my account being banned now. this is total bullshit on EAC and Epic Games' part. it could be detection with the random file names though.

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Yeah it like imagine u got a executable files or smth for work or other Fortnite come and say ‘cheating sir ?’ Without even playing 1min to be sure at least it not like valorant with there vanguard anti cheat but they will surpass them for the worst one not saying they have bad ac but it absurd asf tho

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Dawg even Jarvis with a hole dedicated Fortnite cheat not even injectable , cheat longer than an injectable files lfmao even if it was a long time ago some ppl can use Fortnite cheat BUT A FILES GET BLOCK common Fortnite L 1years ago bringing gay thing wich is alrdy a damn L and now holy dawg

berniberi

Social Credit
Hey, I just found out about this. I want to ask what can I do to prevent this from happening (it hasn't happened yet). I played fortnite earlier and then i closed it and after a few hours i launched minecraft and injected vape. After that I found out about what's been happening to people. I haven't opened the epic games launcher/fortnite after closing minecraft and vape, I also restarted my computer and deleted my newest vape file. Am I safe or is there something else I should do.. I really don't want to get my account banned (also idk if this helps but the account i played fortnite on earlier wasn't my main it was some random account)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
That doesn’t work, deleted files can be traced
Not sure if this helps, but Revo Uninstaller (which I highly recommend btw) has a feature called "Unrecoverable Delete," which claims to delete files and folders that will then be impossible to recover.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Not sure if this helps, but Revo Uninstaller (which I highly recommend btw) has a feature called "Unrecoverable Delete," which claims to delete files and folders that will then be impossible to recover.
then they could just search for that software, also deleted files can be recovered because nothing was written over it.

so it would need to specifically look for that and write over it to hide it

Zxylnx

Social Credit
Hey, I just found out about this. I want to ask what can I do to prevent this from happening (it hasn't happened yet). I played fortnite earlier and then i closed it and after a few hours i launched minecraft and injected vape. After that I found out about what's been happening to people. I haven't opened the epic games launcher/fortnite after closing minecraft and vape, I also restarted my computer and deleted my newest vape file. Am I safe or is there something else I should do.. I really don't want to get my account banned (also idk if this helps but the account i played fortnite on earlier wasn't my main it was some random account)
possibly delete fortnite Easy Anti Cheat files first