Detection

Zxylnx

Social Credit
I am not 100% confident in this but I think this is a issue. I injected Vape V4 (just downloaded the new one that was updated) then played minecraft for like 30 minutes I guess, after that though, I quit the game and then opened Fortnite. When I tried to join a fortnite match I got the message saying I had some tampering on my machine that was an unfair advantage. I have restarted my pc, deleted and reintstalled fortnite, cleared my ram cache, etc. and I still get this error. I feel like this is no coincdence and that the new version of Vape V4 (updated last week) interferes or is detected by other anti cheats such as Easy Anticheat (the one fortnite uses). I am not criticizing anyone here but I just wanted any feedback from Manthe to see if there may be a change that was made that could of caused this.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I am not 100% confident in this but I think this is a issue. I injected Vape V4 (just downloaded the new one that was updated) then played minecraft for like 30 minutes I guess, after that though, I quit the game and then opened Fortnite. When I tried to join a fortnite match I got the message saying I had some tampering on my machine that was an unfair advantage. I have restarted my pc, deleted and reintstalled fortnite, cleared my ram cache, etc. and I still get this error. I feel like this is no coincdence and that the new version of Vape V4 (updated last week) interferes or is detected by other anti cheats such as Easy Anticheat (the one fortnite uses). I am not criticizing anyone here but I just wanted any feedback from Manthe to see if there may be a change that was made that could of caused this.
Contact Fortnite and tell them about your issue.

Zxylnx

Social Credit
Contact Fortnite and tell them about your issue.
Thank you for your interest in my issue, but unfortunately fortnite is not very smart and they said they can't do anything even after I offered tons of proof of my innocence.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Thank you for your interest in my issue, but unfortunately fortnite is not very smart and they said they can't do anything even after I offered tons of proof of my innocence.
I'm not sure what to do to help you as only Fortnite can help you resolve that.

Zxylnx

Social Credit
I'm not sure what to do to help you as only Fortnite can help you resolve that.
You are correct. I guess I will contact them further but I was just asking Vape forums to see if there was anything I could change with Vape V4 to fix the issue.

JadedHamster

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
I believe I also got banned from Fortnite yesterday due to Vape V4. I only ever cheat in Minecraft, and still had an MC game running with Vape injected when I went to update & launch Fortnite. I hadn't played Fortnite in a few weeks. The game crashed on launch and then I saw I was permanently banned. Support will do nothing as they believe EAC is infallible and refuse to investigate further. All this happened just after updating Vape.

Zxylnx

Social Credit
I'm glad I am not alone in this situation. I wish I knew about this before I updated Vape so I could take precautions but I can't blame anyone here but Easy Anticheat. I wish the matter is resolved for both of us.

wearish

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Yeah, lol same thing happened to me. I've made 3 support tickets all with the same answer of "Cheat Program". The support team thinks EAC is flawless and will never false ban any players which I why I recommend finding a reputable HWID spoofer and spoofing to play on a new account.

Zxylnx

Social Credit
Yeah, lol same thing happened to me. I've made 3 support tickets all with the same answer of "Cheat Program". The support team thinks EAC is flawless and will never false ban any players which I why I recommend finding a reputable HWID spoofer and spoofing to play on a new account.
I know, it really pisses me off and it is certainly unacceptable. I have spent over 100$ on fortnite and have played for over 6 years and this kind of issue happens? This is crazy. I doubt we will recieve justice either because Vape V4 is not large enough to affect that many players. Do you think this ban is permanent though?

VapeV4

OriVAPE

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
sorry that this happened, this happened to a friend of mine too, sadly

wearish

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
I know, it really pisses me off and it is certainly unacceptable. I have spent over 100$ on fortnite and have played for over 6 years and this kind of issue happens? This is crazy. I doubt we will recieve justice either because Vape V4 is not large enough to affect that many players. Do you think this ban is permanent though?
2 things, 1. Yeah its permanent, firstly you get kicked, then you get a 24 hour ban, then after that you get a perm ban and can't launch the game. 2. I've also spent a couple hundred on Fortnite and have played Fortnite for about 4 years so I get how you feel but most likely nobody who has been affected by this will get unbanned.

Zxylnx

Social Credit
2 things, 1. Yeah its permanent, firstly you get kicked, then you get a 24 hour ban, then after that you get a perm ban and can't launch the game. 2. I've also spent a couple hundred on Fortnite and have played Fortnite for about 4 years so I get how you feel but most likely nobody who has been affected by this will get unbanned.
This is crazy. I was planning on quitting Fortnite anyways but still all that time gone is crazy. Do you think it will ever be possible to convince the support of our innocence or no? I may have to get a HWID spoofer or something like that.

wearish

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
This is crazy. I was planning on quitting Fortnite anyways but still all that time gone is crazy. Do you think it will ever be possible to convince the support of our innocence or no? I may have to get a HWID spoofer or something like that.
I don't think support is gonna be any help tbh, considering vape is a registered company with a big userbase if Manthe sees this and takes action it might be possible to get unbanned but aside from that you'd probably have to HWID spoof. The other thing with Fortnite is you always quit and then come back again when its fun like this season has been.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
The support is equally as bad as hypixel.
Convincing support will be as difficult as trying to make oezfd11 look funny.

wearish

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
The support is equally as bad as hypixel.
Convincing support will be as difficult as trying to make oezfd11 look funny.
The best thing to do rn is either spoof or pray Manthe tries to take action.

JadedHamster

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
I'm not sure how Fortnite HWID bans work, but my ban doesn't appear to be HWID. I haven't had the chance to actually play a game yet but I can at least launch with a new account and the appropriate precautions.

wearish

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
I'm not sure how Fortnite HWID bans work, but my ban doesn't appear to be HWID. I haven't had the chance to actually play a game yet but I can at least launch with a new account and the appropriate precautions.
They are always HWID, if you actually go into a game after around 30-60 seconds you will get banned with this message:
image (1).png

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I literally just loaded it right now and nothing happened, yes I have v4 installed yes its latest so there is only 2 possible reasons why this is happening.

1. You are cheating

2. You installed something else or have a virus on your pc that is modifying something you don't know about