Detection

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Easy Anti Cheat detects the files you have opened since it is a client side AC. The second scenario is what occured with us and it also includes many false bans because it scans files, not your gameplay.
It could be that it’s just detecting obfuscated code and just banning on the spot for that but if that’s the case that’s just a shitty system and hopefully it’ll get reverted.
I'm really mad because support is rate limiting my support tickets and keep closing them without a good response. They are so lazy and not helpful at all.
I’ve had good experience with their support but I guess they handle cheating reports different or just assume that they’re guilty.

Just keep badgering them with tickets

Zxylnx

Social Credit
It could be that it’s just detecting obfuscated code and just banning on the spot for that but if that’s the case that’s just a shitty system and hopefully it’ll get reverted.

I’ve had good experience with their support but I guess they handle cheating reports different or just assume that they’re guilty.

Just keep badgering them with tickets
Thank you for your advice. I will try to keep asking over and over because I won't let this go

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Thank you for your advice. I will try to keep asking over and over because I won't let this go
I’ll see tomorrow if I’m banned for some reason (I shouldn’t be because I’ve had the new version installed and no issues) and then maybe I can confirm or deny or whatever

Zxylnx

Social Credit
I’ll see tomorrow if I’m banned for some reason (I shouldn’t be because I’ve had the new version installed and no issues) and then maybe I can confirm or deny or whatever
I hope you aren't banned. But the new version of Vape is actually the reason for the detection I think. The old versions never caused this issue when I used them.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I hope you aren't banned. But the new version of Vape is actually the reason for the detection I think. The old versions never caused this issue when I used them.
Idk I guess we’ll see, I swear I already ran the new version like 3 times with it installed and nothing happened

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Maybe your pc is just built different
Actually that gave me an idea, you mention your pc is new, is it prebuilt? If so would it happen to have any pre-installed software by the company that overclocks your cpu or something? I know software that messes with your pc components have been known to trigger that stuff (because that’s what an hwid spoofer would do)

wearish

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
I'm really mad because support is rate limiting my support tickets and keep closing them without a good response. They are so lazy and not helpful at all.
Yeah, I've made multiple tickets they are extremely useless.

Zxylnx

Social Credit
Actually that gave me an idea, you mention your pc is new, is it prebuilt? If so would it happen to have any pre-installed software by the company that overclocks your cpu or something? I know software that messes with your pc components have been known to trigger that stuff (because that’s what an hwid spoofer would do)
Sorry for the late response. The answer is no. My PC is new but I have already had enough time to remove the bloatware and everything like that.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Sorry for the late response. The answer is no. My PC is new but I have already had enough time to remove the bloatware and everything like that.
Yeah so um, I take back everything I said, you were right LMFAO.

rip 8k og (im not gonna bother appealing I don't play anymore)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Nope only difference is a version number change. Maybe the old exe was whitelisted.
Not sure if they would go out of their way to whitelist certain stuff.

V4 is obfuscated right? I’m assuming they just updated their ac to just ban for that, is that a possibility?

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Not sure if they would go out of their way to whitelist certain stuff.

V4 is obfuscated right? I’m assuming they just updated their ac to just ban for that, is that a possibility?
Yes, heavily obfuscated.
If they update EAC to ban for that it will false flag 80% of the user base.

SickGreatHunting

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
You can also keep going into after that but it will still kick you after those 30 seconds.
They are always HWID, if you actually go into a game after around 30-60 seconds you will get banned with this message:
View attachment 8475
shit im updating fortnite rn i hope im not fucking banned my friend got banned for and we thought it was the skin changer (galaxy v2) this is crazy

Zxylnx

Social Credit
Nope only difference is a version number change. Maybe the old exe was whitelisted.
Is there anything you recommend for us to do? I don't blame you at all I understand what it means to cheat even if it is on a separate game. Do you think our ban will ever be reverted or is this going to be permanent for everyone effected?