Detection

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Is there anything you recommend for us to do? I don't blame you at all I understand what it means to cheat even if it is on a separate game. Do you think our ban will ever be reverted or is this going to be permanent for everyone effected?
they’ll figure it out and revert it hopefully when they realize thousand of people are getting banned from the same thing, surely eac has software logs

user55336108342357

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '21
they’ll figure it out and revert it hopefully when they realize thousand of people are getting banned from the same thing, surely eac has software logs
hey, i've just been reading through this thread and I'm affected by the same issue. is there anything I can do to increase the probability of them figuring it out? should i ask support to investigate?

Sxints

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '18
I been wondering for the past two days why I was banned, decided to check if maybe vape was causing issues since I had just installed the newest version, came here and see people got the same ban as I did. Honestly crazy, same boat as everyone else been sending tickets and they just close them or send automated responses.

wearish

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
I been wondering for the past two days why I was banned, decided to check if maybe vape was causing issues since I had just installed the newest version, came here and see people got the same ban as I did. Honestly crazy, same boat as everyone else been sending tickets and they just close them or send automated responses.
buy geforce now sub for $20, buy new acc $10, problem solved. this is what i did.

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I mean how the fuck would fortnite detect it if it not even focused on fortnite and injectable I mean I’m prolly wrong idk

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
is this in reference to epic games support? how likely is it that EAC itself as a separate entity investigates and reverts the bans
epic games doesn’t respond to support

eac is public, games buy it all the time so the likelyhood is low that they look into it

the reality is, the only way to make change is to just not be their customer, making new accounts is a mistake because you’re just replacing yourself lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
It could be that it’s just detecting obfuscated code and just banning on the spot for that but if that’s the case that’s just a shitty system and hopefully it’ll get reverted.

I’ve had good experience with their support but I guess they handle cheating reports different or just assume that they’re guilty.

Just keep badgering them with tickets
try to run chkdsk or sfc

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
35$ for a application due to which (not for which) fortnite is unplayable, if manthe dosent fix this then its gonna be a huge issue. (i aint blaming manthe btw)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
try to run chkdsk or sfc
?
35$ for a application due to which (not for which) fortnite is unplayable, if manthe dosent fix this then its gonna be a huge issue. (i aint blaming manthe btw)
there isn’t anything to fix? It doesn’t modify your pc so eac would detect it regardless of the version, client side anti cheats are a joke

people on social media advertise cheats and hack on accounts for weeks but people who didn’t even play for a month get banwaved..? LOL?

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
This is maybe gonna sound dumb but if the thing still do that to anybody that want to play Fortnite maybe u can play minecraft on a virtual machine so it won’t impact the main computer I mean u will still loose a lot of fps tho and it may not work and the glitch may just be solve idk

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Obiously minecraft and vape on the virtual machine but maybe it will detect a ip or location change with the virtual machine I don’t know