[Analysis] NEW Hypixel Bans, Anticheat, & More...

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I don't see the point of why they should. There might be other cheaters in that same game and if their username is hidden, I suppose staff wouldn't be able to ban them.
If I remember correctly, when I was doing a bit of Atlas for fun they hid other's usernames.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
If I remember correctly, when I was doing a bit of Atlas for fun they hid other's usernames.
Yeah, last time I did that they did for privacy but I'm not sure why they'd do the same for staff.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
is 3.1 fine for cheating on m main im aroudn 40 ping
Yeah, looks good to me, though to stay safe, I recommend turning on Beanernet and delaying your ping up to 60 or 80, possibly for higher settings as well.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yeah, looks good to me, though to stay safe, I recommend turning on Beanernet and delaying your ping up to 60 or 80, possibly for higher settings as well.
Beanernet is called fakelag now btw.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Hm, I wonder why.
Probably just user friendliness although imo, that name is misleading.
''Fake''lag doesn't spoof your ping meaning the lag is actually ''real''. Most clients have it named fakelag and beanernet doesn't really seem like a recognizable name.

SussyPotion

Social Credit
Beanernet is called fakelag now btw.
how does fake lag work? if i put the setting to 100ms does it increase by 100? or set it to 100 for example my ping is like 35 if i put the setting to 100 does it add the 35 or go up to 100

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
how does fake lag work? if i put the setting to 100ms does it increase by 100? or set it to 100 for example my ping is like 35 if i put the setting to 100 does it add the 35 or go up to 100
It adds the ping. It will also be your actual ping, exactly like you're on x ping (for example if u have 50 and u set fakelag to 100, you'll have 150 ping).

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Probably just user friendliness although imo, that name is misleading.
''Fake''lag doesn't spoof your ping meaning the lag is actually ''real''. Most clients have it named fakelag and beanernet doesn't really seem like a recognizable name.
That makes sense, Beanernet is quite iconic though.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
It seems that Hypixel has started to cancel (in some cases punish) for hits exceeding 3.7 (lower or higher for some people but is in the range/median).

This could be a temporary issue; but then again, it isn't that difficult for the Hypixel Team to add something that prevents hits exceeding a certain amount of reach.

Example Code:
‎ @EventHandler
‎ public void onEntityDamageByEntity(EntityDamageByEntityEvent event) {
‎ ‎ if (event.getDamager() instanceof Player) {
‎ ‎ ‎ Player player = (Player) event.getDamager();
‎ ‎ ‎ if (player.getLocation().distance(event.getEntity().getLocation()) > 3.7) {
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ event.setCancelled(true);
‎ ‎ ‎ }
‎ ‎ }
‎ }

This is just to give a general idea of how easy and simple it is to implement something that blocks hit exceeding 3.7 or less; though it is a bit more complicated because they have to mitigate different stuff to prevent falses.

I'm not sure how long this will exist, but this is most likely a testing period for the Hypixel Development Team. The only way I see this getting bypassed is if your ping exceeds 150ms or more (not sure if this is the case, I don't know how they mitigate falses, but with enough testing, we will eventually have an answer from someone, I would do it but I play Skyblock and I'm too lazy).

Last edited:

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
I've also noticed this recently now when going over 3.7 but the dog pfp guy says otherwise apparently

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I've also noticed this recently now when going over 3.7 but the dog pfp guy says otherwise apparently
IncognitoDoge has ~200ms, so I'm not surprised that he doesn't experience this issue.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
why are guys believing everything he says? just because he is a lifeless kid who has over 4k messages on forums, does that make him a trustworth person

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
no, he has such low level gamesense that he wont notice it 😂😂😂
Even if that's true, it still helps that he has 200ms, which is difficult to cancel hits without canceling hits 3.01>, especially for Hypixel's Knockback.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
why are guys believing everything he says? just because he is a lifeless kid who has over 4k messages on forums, does that make him a trustworth person
Everybody has different experiences cheating, so everybody's input is important.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Even if that's true, it still helps that he has 200ms, which is difficult to cancel hits without canceling hits 3.01>, especially for Hypixel's Knockback.
i get around 140-160ms and my hits were not registering if i used more than 3.3-3.4 reach