[Analysis] NEW Hypixel Bans, Anticheat, & More...

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Hypixel Analysis 3.0

Hello again, this will be my 3rd analysis, I will again re-introduce myself as again, there are new people who don't know me and it has been over a year since I posted my second analysis; however, I am Seru, I quit going onto the Vape Forums daily right around March 2021, this is due to the fact that my account was unbanned from Hypixel, and I was able to play Hypixel Skyblock with my friends, and I began to neglect the forums more & more, I got on less and less until I completely stopped for a year in June 2021. The reason I am making this 3rd analysis is because of the way Hypixel has begun to execute punishments on players, specifically for Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages. In the past 4 months beginning in May of 2023, I have purchased 8 accounts accumulating up to ~$3000, mainly because of the Skyblock statistics the accounts had, so you might say that I am really a Hypixel Skyblock enthusiast. This analysis will be split into 2 parts, one for Bans related to Skyblock and the second for Bans unrelated to Skyblock (ex. Bedwars, Duels, Skywars, etc). These 8 accounts that I've purchased have all been banned for Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages. I will link previous guides & analyses below that I've posted over the years because they are still valuable in information.

1.0 Analysis
2.0 Analysis

Bans Related To Skyblock
Macros & Automation Summary:
  • Macros, scripts, automation tools, &, etc are made for things in Skyblock such as farming, fishing, foraging, mining, & more. Basically a "Quality of Life" to pretty much not play the game but progress, though, against Hypixel's rules, people still do it. If you are caught macroing, scripting, using automation tools, or even abusing the "F11 Bug" to progress in the game without needing to be attended or in this case "away from keyboard", you will be punished, a variety of punishments may follow, the most common one is Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages or Boosting (your account to improve your stats / detected on one or multiple SkyBlock profiles).
Evolution:
  • The Hypixel Administration Team over time has evolved and actually has gotten smarter (surprisingly), and instead of using "captchas" that don't result in a ban, they now do frequent "macro checks" with new ones being added every 2-3 weeks or so. Some examples of these checks are placing a dirt block and stopping you from farming to see if you'd react, rotating you and see if you react, teleporting you to a bedrock cage to see if you'd react, and there are many more checks; however, if you do not react to these checks, they will ban you.
    • QOL Mod Developers have also taken steps to create "failsafes", some cheap ones will just disable the macro, and some high-end ones will stop the macro and react to the macro check and pretend to be a real player. Depending on which administrator spectates you, some have passed the check and some haven't, it's all up to chance. It's recommended that you are still attended to your computer to react to these macro checks, so sleeping with it on isn't an option anymore.
      • Macro checks are starting to improve, and so are admins as they are now banning even if the failsafe reacts.
        • So, how do we (the players) bypass the admins like we did before, well, I'm not sure honestly, my advice is to just macro for only a couple of hours a day and not to do it extensively.
          • My personal experience with these macro checks is that I've passed some, but in my most recent ban, dating 2 days ago, I was caught in a ban wave, all staff, and it's believed that they are now relying on "AI" to detect repetitive sequences, and basically just ban out of suspicion without evidence.
Bans Unrelated To Skyblock
Blatant Cheating:
  • Blatantly cheating has always been a risky thing to do; however, players still do it and have bypassed punishments and possibly will continue to bypass. Hypixel no longer uses NoCheatPlus, and now only relies on Watch Dog. Watch Dog has always been sort of an anticheat, as players are able to fly across the map without being banned, but that isn't the main point of Watch Dog, as it's only used to detect common blatant and basically shitty client cheats. The actual alert and detection system in Watch Dog is
1 of my friends messaged me yesterday that he got banned while he was using 0 0 100 velo 👍 very good closet cheater.
This guide is actually insane though.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
The people banned with 3.2 just used something in the past that watchdog found and banned, that’s it. Where is everyone getting that closet detections are occurring?

That is literally not possible, you can further prove this by just looking at people who use 3.3 on a daily basis and ONLY 3.3, they aren’t banned. People who blatantly cheated before are now getting all banned. That’s all that’s happening here.
17 of my friends (some acquaintances) all use 3 or 4 settings, which are Reach, AutoClicker, Aim Assist, and 2 of them consistently use Velocity.

I am just basing this on what I've seen and am sure of, again, I am more involved with Skyblock than other gamemodes, specifically pvp orientated. But I've seen bans where they've used closet cheats, you can conduct an experiment if you find someone with 30 ms or less. I must also note that most of my friends banned live near the Hypixel Servers (Basically NA-East).
Watchdog doesn't detect horizontal velocity (0-100) or reach, regardless of ping. Until they get their transactions in order (which could take years) this won't be possible without false detections. They have tried before and all it caused was a bunch of false bans.

Your biggest worry when cheating is atlas & staff. Both when closet cheating and blatant cheating you want to ideally bypass the anticheat (and staff bans when closet cheating), which is easy to do as long as you know what you're doing or use recommended settings. Im not really sure how much ping matters when it comes to staff bans but I would imagine someone using 3,3 on 100-200ms would last longer than someone using it on 30ms, as you do get a lot of weird hits the higher your latency is and without an anticheat that can properly detect reach staff just has to look at everything and decide if you're actually cheating or not.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Watchdog doesn't detect horizontal velocity (0-100) or reach, regardless of ping. Until they get their transactions in order (which could take years) this won't be possible without false detections. They have tried before and all it caused was a bunch of false bans.

Your biggest worry when cheating is atlas & staff. Both when closet cheating and blatant cheating you want to ideally bypass the anticheat (and staff bans when closet cheating), which is easy to do as long as you know what you're doing or use recommended settings. Im not really sure how much ping matters when it comes to staff bans but I would imagine someone using 3,3 on 100-200ms would last longer than someone using it on 30ms, as you do get a lot of weird hits the higher your latency is and without an anticheat that can properly detect reach staff just has to look at everything and decide if you're actually cheating or not.
It's mainly staff bans I'm talking about since it's a possibility that they already detect it and just have staff manually review logs and alerts.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
It's mainly staff bans I'm talking about since it's a possibility that they already detect it and just have staff manually review logs and alerts.
That might be possible too, I have a feeling they did that when introducing detections for packet order (patching autoblocks), which is when vape autoblock started banning. Before that they only really patched noslows which means that a lot of autoblocks still worked you just wouldn't be able to move much.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
seru dont listen to these people they are uneducated unlike you. you are a veteran, king and they are pawns.
I'm always open to hearing what others have to say, but thank you!

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
That might be possible too, I have a feeling they did that when introducing detections for packet order (patching autoblocks), which is when vape autoblock started banning. Before that they only really patched noslows which means that a lot of autoblocks still worked you just wouldn't be able to move much.
Hypixel is probably starting to actually care enough to prevent cheaters. Whether it's because Minecraft is dying or their server is dying, who really knows.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Thanks! Hopefully, it will be able to guide others (new or old) into being more cautious when creating settings.
That's what guides are for. To (hopefully) prevent/reduce the amount of bans.
I just hope hypixel doesn't improve their moderation/anticheat further because it's gonna be a big problem to newer closet cheaters in the future.

newlol11

Social Credit
so what settings do i use now? im using 3.2-3.3 and i want to use more to make clicking heads even more effortless 60-80 ping ( i have no idea how to use the lag net thing ) i dont like saying the slur

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Wouldn’t this just make it die faster lol, most of their multi year veterans cheat in some way
They focus on player experience (at least they used to), and I think they're starting to realize that closet cheating hurts the server a lot more than they previously thought.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
That's what guides are for. To (hopefully) prevent/reduce the amount of bans.
I just hope hypixel doesn't improve their moderation/anticheat further because it's gonna be a big problem to newer closet cheaters in the future.
Closet cheaters will still be able to adapt to whatever new environment they're put in.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
so what settings do i use now? im using 3.2-3.3 and i want to use more to make clicking heads even more effortless 60-80 ping ( i have no idea how to use the lag net thing ) i dont like saying the slur
It depends on where you fall under the latency spectrum, 3.2 and 3.3 are still safe to use if you're running above 60ms I presume.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Wouldn’t this just make it die faster lol, most of their multi year veterans cheat in some way
Maybe the Admins think that by preventing cheaters, they can retain more players since they won't be faced against people who they can't kill.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Maybe the Admins think that by preventing cheaters, they can retain more players since they won't be faced against people who they can't kill.
Yes they're starting to realize closet cheating is a big threat.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Yes they're starting to realize closet cheating is a big threat.
Most of the people you are describing accuse legits of hacking. I would use only autoclicker and get accused of hacking, I was even accused of hacking on build battle.

I don't think that's the reason.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
off topic but in about june 2021 i discovered raven b3 and thought closet settings were:
- 6-6 reach
- 0 100 velo
- keepsprint
- max aa
- 5 hitboxes
i always played nicked (this was my mvp++ hyp level 95 main) i was a pit & ranked skywars player who was so fucking ass that i couldnt even get past gold div 💀