Youtube videos on Hypixel

erikolas

Social Credit
Hey guys, I want to record videos on Hypixel Bedwars. I am going to closet cheat but not hide on videos. Do you think this is going to work? Imma use tracers and stuff. I will also blurr everything out: names, date, code. It will be called "closet cheating on Hypixel"

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Hey guys, I want to record videos on Hypixel Bedwars. I am going to closet cheat but not hide on videos. Do you think this is going to work? Imma use tracers and stuff. I will also blurr everything out: names, date, code. It will be called "closet cheating on Hypixel"

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
50+ fkdr is fairly easy to get closet cheating with vape
surprisingly, using closet settings is easier to get higher fkdr than on blatant.
i did a test to see how the gameplay was with blatant, and closet.
when playing blatant, (god bridging and 4 blocking) i get called out for scaffold and reach and everything think (team on the hacker)
but when you play closet its just a normal game with a slight advantage
I dont play for stats, but this is my experience.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
surprisingly, using closet settings is easier to get higher fkdr than on blatant.
i did a test to see how the gameplay was with blatant, and closet.
when playing blatant, (god bridging and 4 blocking) i get called out for scaffold and reach and everything think (team on the hacker)
but when you play closet its just a normal game with a slight advantage
I dont play for stats, but this is my experience.
no its not fucking monkey if you're flying around the map at the speed of light with sigma best client ww you will have a way better fkdr than someone closeting.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
no its not fucking monkey if you're flying around the map at the speed of light with sigma best client ww you will have a way better fkdr than someone closeting.
nah when people team on u its still possible to lose