Unicorns’ vape lite settings for streaming/recording on hypixel!

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Hopefully this will actually post this time, I’ve tried twice before and it didn’t.
Note: These settings are directed at people who record or stream on hypixel. You can attempt to copy these settings on V4 but you won’t be able to use nametags and other render modules.

Autoclicker: 7-13 CPS
Make sure extra randomization is on and break blocks is OFF. Break blocks being on can lead to you being exposed for autoclicking using a method I won’t mention here, so just toggle AC on/off to break blocks. I personally use a slot bind for autoclicker to slot 1 as that's where I always place my weapon. This causes the autoclicker to only click while you're on that slot.

Reach: 3.00 - 3.20
Remember to have only while sprinting ON!!! If it’s off you may get called out as it’s easier to see reach when you’re standing still.

Aim Assist: use 10-20 horizontal speed. Only use click aim if you constantly auto click, if not leave it off. Disable through walls. Change teams to manual mode and set your team color your self to avoid any OOPS moments (I press escape before the game starts and say I’m “reading chat” when I’m reality I’m configuring my team color). Also have a keybind for aimassist for emergencies such as you getting warped into a lobby and you’ll start aim locking on people.

Velocity: Anything above 90% should be find but remember to have "only while targeting" checked. Use 1-3 tick delay.

Never use chest stealer, it’s blatant as all heck.

Legit scaffold is very risky as it’s very loud when you actually do ninja bridge, so don’t use this unless you have a near silent keyboard and can get away with not having keyboard sounds when ninja bridging.

NO HITBOXES!!!!

Use any render module you want with external mode active. You can’t be in fullscreen mode to use them but you can resize your screen to fit so there’s no black bars by clicking on the preview in OBS and clicking the one that says something like “resize to fit screen”

Last edited:

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
is the method you go to break a block and then you get 6cps before you start breaking it
Can’t hurt to tell you since you’ve already posted part of it but autoclicking with break blocks on causes some cps counters to leave your CPS at 5 for the duration of the block being broken.

simp

Social Credit
When u have break block with autoclicker and u use keystrokes, it will stop ur clicking animation on keystrokes when ever u are trying to aim at player but ur crosshair goes into blocks
+ 2 cps while using cps mod while breaking blocks

KoolKillm8

Social Credit
personally i think on hypixel skywars low reach is better than misplace because if your opponent starts walking through walls your toast.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Break Blocks off? Are you on cocaine or some shit, how, first off, how tf are you suppose to play bedwars, skywars, etc with out breaking fucking blocks... it's not blatant if you ain't recording. You shoulda mentioned that, second, if this is Hypixel Settings, it's too fucking low.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Break Blocks off? Are you on cocaine or some shit, how, first off, how tf are you suppose to play bedwars, skywars, etc with out breaking fucking blocks... it's not blatant if you ain't recording. You shoulda mentioned that, second, if this is Hypixel Settings, it's too fucking low.
Hey dumb dumb, break blocks gets you banned. Try using a toggle.
Also: I can tell you’re a dumbass because you can’t read the part where it says these settings are for recording/streaming. If they weren’t for recording/streaming they’d be much higher.

simp

Social Credit
Hey dumb dumb, break blocks gets you banned. Try using a toggle.
Also: I can tell you’re a dumbass because you can’t read the part where it says these settings are for recording/streaming. If they weren’t for recording/streaming they’d be much higher.
hey dip shit
breakblock isnt detectable.
Dont use keystrokes or cps mod or someshit while rec. Dont spread false information here. If you didnt knew that then now u should know. It aint detectable.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
hey dip shit
breakblock isnt detectable.
Dont use keystrokes or cps mod or someshit while rec. Dont spread false information here. If you didnt knew that then now u should know. It aint detectable.
I have a friend who got banned on hypixel while using break blocks. He was using v4 so maybe there’s a difference but that was what I was going off of.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I have a friend who got banned on hypixel while using break blocks. He was using v4 so maybe there’s a difference but that was what I was going off of.
Wrong, the break blocks isn't detectable at all, if he got banned, it's not related to the break blocks option.

0snu

Social Credit
Hopefully this will actually post this time, I’ve tried twice before and it didn’t.
Note: These settings are directed at people who record or stream on hypixel. You can attempt to copy these settings on V4 but you won’t be able to use nametags and other render modules.

Make sure extra randomization is on and break blocks is OFF. Break blocks being on can lead to you being exposed for autoclicking using a method I won’t mention here, so just toggle AC on/off to break blocks.

Remember to have only while sprinting ON!!! If it’s off you may get called out as it’s easier to see reach when you’re standing still.

Aim Assist: use 10-20 horizontal speed. Only use click aim if you constantly auto click, if not leave it off. Disable through walls. Change teams to manual mode and set your team color your self to avoid any OOPS moments (I press escape before the game starts and say I’m “reading chat” when I’m reality I’m configuring my team color). Also have a keybind for aimassist for emergencies such as you getting warped into a lobby and you’ll start aim locking on people.

Legit scaffold is very risky as it’s very loud when you actually do ninja bridge, so don’t use this unless you have a near silent keyboard and can get away with not having keyboard sounds when ninja bridging.

NO HITBOXES!!!!

Use any render module you want with external mode active. You can’t be in fullscreen mode to use them but you can resize your screen to fit so there’s no black bars by clicking on the preview in OBS and clicking the one that says something like “resize to fit screen”
How do you set up keybind
like how do you toggle on and off auto clicker

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Which click left or right and I tried it and it won't work do I need to set up a bind
ps I am useing vape lite
For vape lite just move your cursor hover a module then click on "bind" and press a key.

bubu771

Social Credit

Make sure extra randomization is on and break blocks is OFF. Break blocks being on can lead to you being exposed for autoclicking using a method I won’t mention here, so just toggle AC on/off to break blocks.

NO HITBOXES!!!!

lmao autoclicker on 7-13?