Wrong Post Dont CLick

D1wastaken

Social Credit
I wanted to know if I make a unofficial discord server like a vape fan made community with updates changelogs and find players to play with and all offical announcement by vape would also be posted thier and normal chat and vc . Would u guys like to join it and @Manthe would you like to join it and get the founder role . If would maintain it to my best and gets roles like forums and also separate role for vape users and random strangers roaming to know about vape. Suggest anything else.

D1wastaken

Social Credit
I can make all official admins there if manthe wants to like make it official. It's totally not necessary to make it official but we all guys need a place where we can get other vape users to play with and vc with as most people don't join vape forums and some don't even know so I am making this.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
no

D1wastaken

Social Credit
no
Can you please make a video about 1hour of cheating in hypixel bedwars with v4.12 as last one of bedwars is 1 year old

Reactions: FFA
VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
I wanted to know if I make a unofficial discord server like a vape fan made community with updates changelogs and find players to play with and all offical announcement by vape would also be posted thier and normal chat and vc . Would u guys like to join it and @Manthe would you like to join it and get the founder role . If would maintain it to my best and gets roles like forums and also separate role for vape users and random strangers roaming to know about vape. Suggest anything else.
Even if Manthe wanted to make a discord server and it didn't violate discords TOS why would he randomly want a 12 year old owner of the server.

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
bro doesn't even have vape

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
i did start saving money myself bruh i realised no one would literally do care that if a random stranger needs it as his parents proabably wont allow him.
If you don't have money... don't cheat.

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
But ngl that a pretty good idea like to share confg video but different thing rank and all pretty juicy

D1wastaken

Social Credit
But ngl that a pretty good idea like to share confg video but different thing rank and all pretty juicy
Thanks for suggestion 😀 I would try to make some videos on best config according to users like begginers or who already good at game and pro and legends 😉 after I buy vape . I have got almost 15$ till now and will save more till black Friday so I can get it for 25$

Reactions: FFA

D1wastaken

Social Credit
Nah, but discord itself will.
But I have been in many cheating client servers they don't even get banned and also the localts server where they are selling people's account that doesn't even get banned. 🤔 so why discord is just like chasing the vape server ? . I myself reported a discord server used to phish minecraft account saying verify for VC and discord didn't do anything so I think it's safe to do so just don't say like we are a cheating server make it more like a game performance client community. 😉

D1wastaken

Social Credit
The game performance client community idea was also applied by sapphire which used to make minecraft hacks and now makes hacks for valorant and apex legends their server didn't get banned.