When hypixel flags your account?

iloveyou

Social Credit
Hi I want to know what makes hypixel flag your account. Also, how many reports do you need to have to get banned? Wait, can you even get banned due to having a high amount of reports? Ive been playing and hackusated for years so I must have at least +100 reports already.
I only use velocity-reach-autoclick. I dont want to compromise my account at all so my settings are closet but its annoying how other players with high stats have more blatant settings so I want to go further, but without getting banned. Thanks🌸
My settings are (150ping)
Reach 3.2 - 3.3
Velo Horizontal 85 Vertical 75 Chance 100%
Autoclick 12-17 cps

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
You can either be banned from watchdog (anticheat) or by staff.

All that reports do is notify the anticheat or staff to check the suspected player for cheats. You will not be banned just because your account accumulated a large amount of reports.

In terms of your settings, everything but vertical velocity is ok. Set your velo to 85 100 100 if you want to be safe.

wahtsupGAYmers69

Social Credit
Hi I want to know what makes hypixel flag your account. Also, how many reports do you need to have to get banned? Wait, can you even get banned due to having a high amount of reports? Ive been playing and hackusated for years so I must have at least +100 reports already.
I only use velocity-reach-autoclick. I dont want to compromise my account at all so my settings are closet but its annoying how other players with high stats have more blatant settings so I want to go further, but without getting banned. Thanks🌸
Reach 3.2 - 3.3
Autoclick 12-17 cps
dont use vertical

SoulFlow

Social Credit
Reach 3.2 - 3.3
Autoclick 12-17 cps
in BEDWARS
3.3-3.5
80 100 100 lasts for ever
3.5-3.8
70 100 100 lasts months
i tested this on 60-70 ping