Whats a absolutely undetectable reach setting for hypixel main , context below:

Meows4Mommy

Social Credit
Dark Blue ++, been on hypixel for a long time now, so I definitely wouldn't wish for any ban or anything related, I also play unnicked for the most.
My ping is currently always around 110-130.
What is a reach setting thats absolutely undetectable, main safe and something that staff will NEVER ban for, as well as no flag, dogging etc. <3
I'll provide with any info needed. (Pretty much I want to go as low as I can but still often get an advantage (assuming I have pretty great aim after being on the server for like 3 years)
🖤💘

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Dark Blue ++, been on hypixel for a long time now, so I definitely wouldn't wish for any ban or anything related, I also play unnicked for the most.
What is a reach setting thats absolutely undetectable, main safe and something that staff will NEVER ban for, as well as no flag, dogging etc. <3
I'll provide with any info needed. (Pretty much I want to go as low as I can but still often get an advantage (assuming I have pretty great aim after being on the server for like 3 years)
🖤💘
You can never guarantee that something will always be undetected; but hypixel will not ban you for pretty much any reach below 4.25 (the hard cap). To be very safe, you can keep it below 3.4

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
You can never guarantee that something will always be undetected; but hypixel will not ban you for pretty much any reach below 4.25 (the hard cap). To be very safe, you can keep it below 3.4
Staff though.

🖤💘
3,1-3,3 is usually fine but if I were to use reach 24/7 I wouldn't go above 3,2 just to be sure. Of course you can toggle higher if someone is for example cheating. You can use other stuff too, like velocity and aim assist to give you an even greater advantage.

Danky

Social Credit
🖤💘
4.2 doesnt ban

ilovevape123

Social Credit
Staff dont ban u for reaching LMAO
bro can u tell me a real settings for reach (150ms) safe by staff. Cuz i always used 4.2 without getting banned during 2022 but what should i use now? I dont give a shit of getting called

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
then can u explain me why i didnt get ban for like 4 months of 4.2 ka usage as a high sw stars playing a lot?
Because you are a high rank and high star meaning reports against you aren't prioritized and usually staff won't even check it as well as skywars being a shit game where you can't even tell someones cheating half of the time.

Also, the probability of getting banned for that is high but it isn't guaranteed. Im sure if 100 people did the same most of them would get banned but not all.

ilovevape123

Social Credit
Because you are a high rank and high star meaning reports against you aren't prioritized and usually staff won't even check it as well as skywars being a shit game where you can't even tell someones cheating half of the time.

Also, the probability of getting banned for that is high but it isn't guaranteed. Im sure if 100 people did the same most of them would get banned but not all.
rn im using 3.3-3.4 and its fine i dont think i could get ban even with like 3.5-3.7

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
🖤💘
You have the opportunity to play nicked, so I would really recommend it. As a wise old man, aka @IncognitoDoge ones said: "It makes it less likely for staff to follow you around if you get too many reports."