What would be a good, completely unbannable closet settings for pit, using Vape v4?

Heisenburg

Social Credit
I have recently bought vape, and i’ve found it To be quite good. I usually play bw and pit, and while i have no problem winning in bw with vape, i was wondering how i could improve my pit config. For now i‘ve been using:
Autoclicker from 10-14 extra+ randomisation
aim assist(in 1v1) 180 angle 5 speed horizontal 0 vert
Some render settings(esp ect)
Reach 3.0-3.2(only toggle when fighting other closeters/diamonds)

I dont want any chance at being banned, like 0 at all. Are there any other settings that would be safe to use? Feels like im not using this client at its full potential.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
For aimassist you can go 10 horizontal & vertical speed (you can go higher by clicking the number and editing it, but probably don't go above 20)
Autoclicker try 12-16 or 16-20 cps (whatever you prefer really), the randomization is good
Reach 3,1-3,3 on a toggle + 85 horizontal velocity (if your ping is quite low go 3,2 and 90h velocity). Always keep vertical velocity at 100 btw

For visuals use whatever you prefer, make sure to check out the settings within those modules too because some of them are really useful. There is a lot to discover in vape!

If you click "Hypixel Detections" in my signature you can see a thread with all modules and if they bypass or not on Hypixel, keep in mind the list isn't made for bypassing staff but its still useful to know so you don't toggle something that would get you insta banned.

Heisenburg

Social Credit
I see. Would you say staff is active in pit nowadays? Would using KA get me banned if used occasionally? Or if i want to stay 100% unbanned should i not use it at all? I do have some alts but i would like to keep bans to a minimum

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I see. Would you say staff is active in pit nowadays? Would using KA get me banned if used occasionally? Or if i want to stay 100% unbanned should i not use it at all? I do have some alts but i would like to keep bans to a minimum
Use killaura on alts but not on main. Staff dont really watch pit so its safer to use ka and if your not dumb you probably wont get banned. For ka use: Normal mode, 9-14 attacks per second, swing range 3.6, attack rangle 3.1, 45-60 angle, 1 target, target mode health. Only thing about normal mode is that you cannot touch your block button AT ALL as it bans because normal modes autoblock got patched.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
I have recently bought vape, and i’ve found it To be quite good. I usually play bw and pit, and while i have no problem winning in bw with vape, i was wondering how i could improve my pit config. For now i‘ve been using:
Autoclicker from 10-14 extra+ randomisation
aim assist(in 1v1) 180 angle 5 speed horizontal 0 vert
Some render settings(esp ect)
Reach 3.0-3.2(only toggle when fighting other closeters/diamonds)

I dont want any chance at being banned, like 0 at all. Are there any other settings that would be safe to use? Feels like im not using this client at its full potential.
just use 4 block reach

Heisenburg

Social Credit
I see, seems like going any further than i am right now has a chance of getting banned. Thanks for the input guys