What are the best settings for hypixel

SopSop

Social Credit
I already got banned twice on my main and i don't want to risk getting banned another time because it will be permanent, what are the best legit settings for a closet cheater that will 100% not get me banned. Thanks

KilerKraftYT

Social Credit
1. For the "legit" settings , it depends on ur ping if you have 50 ping or less , use 3.1-3.2 reach and 9-13 autoclick with break blocks enabled if you play skywars/bedwars. If you have high ping (50ms+) , use 3.3-3.5 reach , 9-13 autoclick , 0.05 hitbox.

2. You can't get banned by a staff a member with legit settings

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
I already got banned twice on my main and i don't want to risk getting banned another time because it will be permanent, what are the best legit settings for a closet cheater that will 100% not get me banned. Thanks
What were you using when you got banned? Watchdog or staff ban? Also what ping do you have?

SopSop

Social Credit
What were you using when you got banned? Watchdog or staff ban? Also what ping do you have?
Basically in 2017 i was stupid i got banned twice by watchdog because i enabled cheats on close to blatant settings like i tried 5 block reach 18 cps and like 40 velocity, and i got banned once but i thought it was a glitch and then got banned once again, and then i learned that it was the settings and probably the client, both bans were by watchdog and my ping is 150ms+, although it shows in cmd 16ms

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Basically in 2017 i was stupid i got banned twice by watchdog because i enabled cheats on close to blatant settings like i tried 5 block reach 18 cps and like 40 velocity, and i got banned once but i thought it was a glitch and then got banned once again, and then i learned that it was the settings and probably the client, both bans were by watchdog and my ping is 150ms+, although it shows in cmd 16ms
You modified vertical