VapeV4 or Vape Lite

kfc

Social Credit
Hey there

Im not sure wether to choose VapeV4 or Vape Lite since I dont think I will get ssd on Servers like Hypixel and I dont wanna play blatant either. Does anyone have any points I might have ignored?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Hey there

Im not sure wether to choose VapeV4 or Vape Lite since I dont think I will get ssd on Servers like Hypixel and I dont wanna play blatant either. Does anyone have any points I might have ignored?
Vape V4 better

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Hey there

you can configure vape v4 for legit cheating aswell

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Hey there

Vape lite has recording proof visuals, the ability to bypass screen shares, and is also more of a lightweight client allowing you to inject it slightly faster. Because of it being screen share proof, some features cannot be implemented considering they would compromise screen shares. Also, the client hasn't received an update with features in over 2 years but most things work fine, just keep that in mind.
Vape V4 has way more features, as well as having an internal and more customizable GUI. You can make it look like a basic/lightweight client by hiding modules. It also has some features like silent aura which can be used for both closet and blatant cheating.
Vape V4 also gets updates and bug fixes way more often, + it has more customizability than vape lite allowing you to look more legit.
TLDR; Buy Vape V4 unless you want stream proof visuals or play on servers that screen share (hypixel doesn't, minemen possibly does, my friends have got screen shared but I myself haven't).

kfc

Social Credit
Vape lite has recording proof visuals, the ability to bypass screen shares, and is also more of a lightweight client allowing you to inject it slightly faster. Because of it being screen share proof, some features cannot be implemented considering they would compromise screen shares. Also, the client hasn't received an update with features in over 2 years but most things work fine, just keep that in mind.
Vape V4 has way more features, as well as having an internal and more customizable GUI. You can make it look like a basic/lightweight client by hiding modules. It also has some features like silent aura which can be used for both closet and blatant cheating.
Vape V4 also gets updates and bug fixes way more often, + it has more customizability than vape lite allowing you to look more legit.
TLDR; Buy Vape V4 unless you want stream proof visuals or play on servers that screen share (hypixel doesn't, minemen possibly does, my friends have got screen shared but I myself haven't).
First of all thank you for this reply to my thread :)
Second I understand you can Blacklist modules and the watermarks to make Vape V4 Look legit is that right? That’s like my main aspect since I don’t want to blatantly hack
Third when injecting in Badlion/Lunar can you still open the Badlion and Lunar mod option like usual using right shift or is that feature not available when injecting Vape in the giving client?
Fourth I heard that Lunar is harder to inject to than Badlion which I honestly don’t seem a reason to but i’m no expert and don’t own Vape V4 but I saw a post on the forum so I’m unsure

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Second I understand you can Blacklist modules and the watermarks to make Vape V4 Look legit is that right? That’s like my main aspect since I don’t want to blatantly hack
Third when injecting in Badlion/Lunar can you still open the Badlion and Lunar mod option like usual using right shift or is that feature not available when injecting Vape in the giving client?
Fourth I heard that Lunar is harder to inject to than Badlion which I honestly don’t seem a reason to but i’m no expert and don’t own Vape V4 but I saw a post on the forum so I’m unsure
-you can disable text gui completely, it wont be visible
-you can change vape gui bind to something else so rshift will still open lunar mods menu while "x" bind opens vape guş
-injecting vape only takes 10 seconds at most, its not hard or anything you just run the vape .exe and wait for it to inject

kfc

Social Credit
-you can disable text gui completely, it wont be visible
-you can change vape gui bind to something else so rshift will still open lunar mods menu while "x" bind opens vape guş
-injecting vape only takes 10 seconds at most, its not hard or anything you just run the vape .exe and wait for it to inject
oh ok tysm

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Every question answered by merryzz but I wanna say that your injection time depends on how good your internet and PC is.
Badlion has way more bugs/crashes than lunar, I recommend using lunar. I use it for hours at a time without issues.

kfc

Social Credit
Every question answered by merryzz but I wanna say that your injection time depends on how good your internet and PC is.
Badlion has way more bugs/crashes than lunar, I recommend using lunar. I use it for hours at a time without issues.
ok thanks i’ll try if i buy vape but i’m broke lol