umrandomname

Social Credit
i plan on buying a vape client sooner than later and have some questions regarding closet cheating for the community.

What are the major differences and which one will be more likely to bypass servers like lunar or hypixel and be more effective when recording?

do both bypass lunar client as well?

goodfightkid

Social Credit
vape does not bypass lunar, Vape V4 is the best for servers like Hypixel as it has many ghost features and blatant features,
Vape lite only has the essentials for closet cheating and has less features than Vape V4, Vape v4 can easily be found in screen shares unlike Vape Lite, which is pretty hard to find, however with vape lite im pretty sure you get MantheClicker which is a external auto clicker that bypasses Lunar, and one of the best clickers out there imo

umrandomname

Social Credit
vape does not bypass lunar, Vape V4 is the best for servers like Hypixel as it has many ghost features and blatant features,
Vape lite only has the essentials for closet cheating and has less features than Vape V4, Vape v4 can easily be found in screen shares unlike Vape Lite, which is pretty hard to find, however with vape lite im pretty sure you get MantheClicker which is a external auto clicker that bypasses Lunar, and one of the best clickers out there imo
I don't really care about getting ss'd, at that point id just accept my ban tbh, i just want to be able to play on 90 percent of servers without having to worry about being banned, and also spend my money correctly

goodfightkid

Social Credit
I don't really care about getting ss'd, at that point id just accept my ban tbh, i just want to be able to play on 90 percent of servers without having to worry about being banned, and also spend my money correctly
well then you should be good with v4 as long as you use closet settings ;) , like ac , reach , very small velocity adjustments etc.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
got any recommended settings :)
ac 9-14 (variate the cps a bit, check water, vertical and break blocks + limit to swords, axes, hand, pickaxes, shovels)
aimassist speed 1.8 distance 4.2 fov 180
reach 3.09-3.15

i use these all the time without getting banned on any server

MinemenBypass?

Social Credit
its a trustable client, and very good, everyone has a good opinion about it, i think it doesnt inject into lunar, also it has the bhps blockhit system which i dont like maybe youre gonna like it, it works so you enter a minium and a maxium value and it will rclick sometimes when u leftclick