vape v4 or vape lite

whomp

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
I want to buy a vape, but idk what to choose, I looked at the comparisons on the site and didn't understand how they differ, who is not difficult can please explain which one to take for a good and undetectable pvp

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
I want to buy a vape, but idk what to choose, I looked at the comparisons on the site and didn't understand how they differ, who is not difficult can please explain which one to take for a good and undetectable pvp
Choose v4 9 times out of ten, lite has less features but it’s screenshare proof so u can delete the program cause it’s injectable but u can’t change settings while let’s say playing lunar u would need to go to a separate program and update it from there. If u want pvp use v4 100% of the time, for me there is very very little opportunities where lite outdoes v4 in any way

whomp

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
Will vape 4 be undetectable on mmc, coldpvp and some known practical pvp servers with the right settings? Vape lite as I understand is mainly for those who shoot videos and want to go unnoticed?

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Will vape 4 be undetectable on mmc, coldpvp and some known practical pvp servers with the right settings? Vape lite as I understand is mainly for those who shoot videos and want to go unnoticed?
Not exactly for the videos part. So long as u ain’t using blatant settings like ka or silent cause it has the attack effect which is immediately noticeable, v4 is fine for video cause they both clients but lite just makes it so u can remove the client without closing minecraft whereas v4 u can’t I don’t think without closing Minecraft. For the undetectable then yes for the right settings, most anti cheats won’t flag but that doesn’t mean stuff like weak silent aura or strong aim assist doesnt look sus to staff. What are you planning on doing with the client and for what servers?

whomp

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
I only want pvp, I play on mineblaze, mmc, coldpvp and maybe a few other practical pvp servers

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
I only want pvp, I play on mineblaze, mmc, coldpvp and maybe a few other practical pvp servers
Ok ok fair enough. Cause those are practice servers then yes you could get staffed quite easily, what I recommend is yes purchase v4. but I would recommend avoiding modules like silent aura cause those are staff able. Have fun G. Check merryzz’s config guide for figs for mmc

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
yes

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
why are u playing on coldpvp

whomp

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
Ok ok fair enough. Cause those are practice servers then yes you could get staffed quite easily, what I recommend is yes purchase v4. but I would recommend avoiding modules like silent aura cause those are staff able. Have fun G. Check merryzz’s config guide for figs for mmc
Thank you so much for help

Horse

Social Credit
Merry how exactly is lite better for videos? u can make the vape logo and modules not visible on screen while using v4.
Maybe because of the OBS proof visuals??? You can use ESP, Nametags, and Search without it showing up in a recording

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Maybe because of the OBS proof visuals??? You can use ESP, Nametags, and Search without it showing up in a recording
dude I dont think u get it. If u want to make a legit looking video like PinkeEv3 then u only use aim assist and autoclicker cause even if it don’t show up It doesn’t matter, what video would u make using esp?

Horse

Social Credit
dude I dont think u get it.
So is this how dumb gen alpha is?
If u want to make a legit looking video like PinkeEv3 then u only use aim assist and autoclicker cause even if it don’t show up It doesn’t matter,
Aim assist while recording is retarded asf, also gl trying to not accidentally toggle your GUI button while streaming.
what video would u make using esp?
Bedwars content? You would have to be good at the game to understand how much of an advantage ESP is lmao.

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23

Aim assist while recording is retarded asf, also gl trying to not accidentally toggle your GUI button while streaming.

Bedwars content? You would have to be good at the game to understand how much of an advantage ESP is lmao.
sorry man didn’t realise for bedwars content but still that shit on the decline

VapeV4

iHack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23

why so hostile xd

• Yes
Reactions: kms