Social Credit
Hey I have been using these settings for a while on Hypixel insane skywars ( and sometimes on ranked skywars) and I have been getting hackusated alot can someone tell me if these settings safe or if I'm dumb and gonna get staff banned. I'm using on main
AA: default
Reach: 3-3.1
Scaffold: 150-155
FastPlace: 1
Hitboxes: 0.5 (not on ranked)
That's it tysm

Scamm

Social Credit
0.5 hitboxes is really high for legit settings. That's what's getting you hackusated. You get a shit load of unlegit hits even without looking at people. Low chance of getting banned as long as you stay away from ranked, but you should turn them down to like .1 or just disable them and use reach (like 3.1-3.4) instead if you want to look more legit (not for ranked, 3-3.1 is fine for it). For legit scaffold you can use less delay (~45-85 is what I'm using)

Social Credit
0.5 hitboxes is really high for legit settings. That's what's getting you hackusated. You get a shit load of unlegit hits even without looking at people. Low chance of getting banned as long as you stay away from ranked, but you should turn them down to like .1 or just disable them and use reach (like 3.1-3.4) instead if you want to look more legit. For legit scaffold you can use less delay (~45-85 is what I'm using)
Thanks man!

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Hey I have been using these settings for a while on Hypixel insane skywars ( and sometimes on ranked skywars) and I have been getting hackusated alot can someone tell me if these settings safe or if I'm dumb and gonna get staff banned. I'm using on main
AA: default
Reach: 3-3.1
Scaffold: 150-155
FastPlace: 1
Hitboxes: 0.5 (not on ranked)
That's it tysm
You're getting hackusated because of hitboxes. Those are extremely blatant, if you're going to use hitboxes use like .05.
0.5 hitboxes is really high for legit settings. That's what's getting you hackusated. You get a shit load of unlegit hits even without looking at people. Low chance of getting banned as long as you stay away from ranked, but you should turn them down to like .1 or just disable them and use reach (like 3.1-3.4) instead if you want to look more legit (not for ranked, 3-3.1 is fine for it). For legit scaffold you can use less delay (~45-85 is what I'm using)
3.4 reach is still blatant

Scamm

Social Credit
You're getting hackusated because of hitboxes. Those are extremely blatant, if you're going to use hitboxes use like .05.

3.4 reach is still blatant
Sorry I may have misread but did you just say 3.4 is blatant
.4 was a typo I was gonna say 3.3 but there‘s not a single notable difference nor does it get him banned any faster tf…

bruhpoop

Social Credit
Yes it is blatant to staff... but it is not blatant? They want legit settings, settings that won't get them banned. That will get them staffed, especially when there is atlas in skywars.
bro its hypixel 3.0-3.4 wont get you banned

bruhpoop

Social Credit
Yes it is blatant to staff... but it is not blatant? They want legit settings, settings that won't get them banned. That will get them staffed, especially when there is atlas in skywars.
if you are using it in ranked its common sense to not use a high reach but in normal skywars you are fine

The Star

Social Credit
what are you talking about retardog is least likely to ban you, sure maybe if you had like 80 ping you shouldnt use it but im just saying 3.4 isnt blatant ._. use your brain mate.
I said watchdog won't ban you... read my messages mate.

bruhpoop

Social Credit
I said watchdog won't ban you... read my messages mate.
you didnt word it correctly you said it like a german trying to speak basic english instead of saying not by watchdog no say fucking you wont get banned by watchdog

bruhpoop

Social Credit
You will eventually get banned but do what you want mate, i'm just saying they wanted legit so, 3.4 is blatant to staff and players, which you agreed to.
i said in ranked you will get banned not in normal skywars LMAO which is what he was referring to

The Star

Social Credit
you didnt word it correctly you said it like a german trying to speak basic english instead of saying not by watchdog no say fucking you wont get banned by watchdog
That is proper english, unfortunate you cannot understand it, i apologise though, i did miss a comma.