Vape V4 for 1.19+

joe12345

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
When will this become reality? Im now stuck to 1.8 servers or using the shitty viaforge which works pretty poorly.

joe12345

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
this still uses via, via has a glitch that makes it so you cant move on certain servers, ive tried it on stray and minehut. Stray i can move but once i spawn, my actual player stays at spawn but my client player can move so i cant do anything. Minehut its kind off the same, main lobby works well and everything but once i join a server i get stuck at the spawn and cant move at all, like i get tp'd back every milisecond. Ive contacted via developers for this prob but they wont take the time and effort to fix it since they find: older client version --> newer version version not rlly important, and are more focussed on the newer (client) version --> older (server) version

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
this still uses via, via has a glitch that makes it so you cant move on certain servers, ive tried it on stray and minehut. Stray i can move but once i spawn, my actual player stays at spawn but my client player can move so i cant do anything. Minehut its kind off the same, main lobby works well and everything but once i join a server i get stuck at the spawn and cant move at all, like i get tp'd back every milisecond. Ive contacted via developers for this prob but they wont take the time and effort to fix it since they find: older client version --> newer version version not rlly important, and are more focussed on the newer (client) version --> older (server) version
i have played on hoplite, pvplegacy and mccisland with viaproxy and everything worked great (the only bug i encountered was hoplite battleroyale negative z caves, it was blank area and you cant really go lower than z 0)