VAPE V4 AND LITE CONFIG FOR POPULAR 1.8 SERVERS

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
for blatant bypasses on hypix u can use 4,2 autoblock killaura max angle, 0 h 0 v 100 c, keepsprint, safewalk, antifall, 0 delay fastplace
tested for 2 hours on alt
I put 4.2 there, also this thread is just for those 4 settings I can't add everything in it. This thread is more directed toward closet and semi blatant but I just put blatant there if someone wants it.

Dygiqua

Social Credit
You know any settings about HolyPvP/other practice servers not mentioned in this post?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You don’t know the right people, I know a duels main using 4.0-4.2 for 9 months now, he has 14000 wins and no ban, his discord is vonsi#0016
4 flags so at some point he will get banned, I'm pretty sure the only reason he isn't in atlas is because of those blatant clients that auto wdr people and get innocents sent to atlas and wastes time.

HypixelDuelsRandom

Social Credit
4 flags so at some point he will get banned, I'm pretty sure the only reason he isn't in atlas is because of those blatant clients that auto wdr people and get innocents sent to atlas and wastes time.
Idk man, there’s games where he uses 28% velo keepsprint and stuff, he’s fucking blatant, there’s also a closet cheater that uses timer keepsprint .51 hitboxes 4.2 block 85 85 100 velo and no ban, hypixel duels is in a bad situation (this guy is on every leaderboard his name is Jien, and he doesn’t hide his cheats, he admits it)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Idk man, there’s games where he uses 28% velo keepsprint and stuff, he’s fucking blatant, there’s also a closet cheater that uses timer keepsprint .51 hitboxes 4.2 block 85 85 100 velo and no ban, hypixel duels is in a bad situation (this guy is on every leaderboard his name is Jien, and he doesn’t hide his cheats, he admits it)
Okay, if he is doing all of that he 100% is paying off staff to cover him up. There is no fucking way.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You can also check the comments of the video I sent (the second one) and see that Gluf (Jien) admitted to using those settings loool
Yeah he 100% has staff to watch over him there is no other way to put it lol. I get staff'd for using .1 hitboxes and this guy is bhopping on the leaderboards?????????

Sounds like corruption going on to me.

HypixelDuelsRandom

Social Credit
Yeah he 100% has staff to watch over him there is no other way to put it lol. I get staff'd for using .1 hitboxes and this guy is bhopping on the leaderboards?????????

Sounds like corruption going on to me.
Im running my own tests and maybe one day I’ll tell you, I have an alt using 3.4-3.6 keepsprint .2 hitboxes timer and 90% velo, it’s less blatant but it’s on a 700 ws going for lb and it’s been bypassing for a while (I also have a toggle for autoblock lool)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Im running my own tests and maybe one day I’ll tell you, I have an alt using 3.4-3.6 keepsprint .2 hitboxes timer and 90% velo, it’s less blatant but it’s on a 700 ws going for lb and it’s been bypassing for a while (I also have a toggle for autoblock lool)
Let me know if something happens, I just find it hard to believe that duels is that neglected.