VAPE V4 AND LITE CONFIG FOR POPULAR 1.8 SERVERS

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Hmm, weird, cause I've been frozen by a staff member for using these settings, but could be because I modified ac idk. Had to admit tho was using vv4 lol
If you are playing a practice server you will get screenshared even if you are playing legit (most likely) you can’t use V4 on there.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
btw combo mode to 3.3-3.4 is still good, blatant but works as the first hit is 3.0 and the rest of the hits can be explained with ping if you have high ms (using this in diamond div on main lol)

iguana06

Social Credit
btw combo mode to 3.3-3.4 is still good, blatant but works as the first hit is 3.0 and the rest of the hits can be explained with ping if you have high ms (using this in diamond div on main lol)
Little risky but it can bypass most staff.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
3.3 and 3.4 will get you banned in ranked.

ImABird

Social Credit
LOL I WAS JUST USING THE BLATANT UNDETECTABLE SETTINGS FOR VAPE LITE ON CAVE AND GOT SSED (yes SSED with 3.35-3.5 REACH LMAO) AND BYPASSED IT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

VapeV4 VapeLite

DeathMotion

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Can I use the legit hypixel settings for my main mvp+ account on somewhere around 100+ms ping? I know it probably is, but just making sure.

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
for blatant bypasses on hypix u can use 4,2 autoblock killaura max angle, 0 h 0 v 100 c, keepsprint, safewalk, antifall, 0 delay fastplace