VAPE V4 AND LITE CONFIG FOR POPULAR 1.8 SERVERS

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I meant people who are gonna use the safe option are probably high ranking/have VIP, mvp+, etc) prob safer that they use lower cps
There is no safer option when it comes to auto clicker, watchdog barely has checks and staff doesn’t care. Also there is people on here that use that on 250+ MVP+ accounts.

TraceBrian

Social Credit
want to play on my main (around 200 ms)
is only while sprinting(reach) , water check (velocity) and only while targeting(velocity) needed?
i have 3.1-3.2 reach with vertical check and disable in water on
and 90 100 100 velocity with anti-combo (3 hit) on

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
want to play on my main (around 200 ms)
is only while sprinting(reach) , water check (velocity) and only while targeting(velocity) needed?
i have 3.1-3.2 reach with vertical check and disable in water on
and 90 100 100 velocity with anti-combo (3 hit) on
At 3.2 only while sprinting isn’t needed, for velocity I would say yes, have water check, only while targeting isn’t really needed at 90, it isn’t noticeable but it’s up to you.

TraceBrian

Social Credit
At 3.2 only while sprinting isn’t needed, for velocity I would say yes, have water check, only while targeting isn’t really needed at 90, it isn’t noticeable but it’s up to you.
tysm i'll enable only while targetting, water check and anti-combo for velocity then, btw will anticombo make me banned?

Last edited:

ERKAM

Social Credit
I’m gonna answer this, note that it’ll get you banned still at some point. Use it while in the middle because it’s hard to see.
idk if this is the right place to ask but is killaura detectable if you're in a 1v1 and you've got aim?