Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imsobad

Social Credit
926225a3c95e945a823aefb1f3b2653a.png

https://gyazo.com/926225a3c95e945a823aefb1f3b2653a

Brief Description is displayed in the screenshot but I'll still try my best to explain it. whenever I turn on Scaffold, whether it be legit or blatant, it doesn't work. Legit doesn't duck at edges anymore and blatant just gets you stuck in the air for a sec or two.

How to reproduce the bug: Not really sure. It was working yesterday and now it's not. I use fastplace and legit scaffolding together, they're both bound to M.
399dee6050b2f09434eacb39444d4a06.png

https://gyazo.com/399dee6050b2f09434eacb39444d4a06

https://gyazo.com/3380df15a27bb929e97ec4b6d1db4cd8

https://gyazo.com/1d8563dc197aa279288f173e045ac1b7
Blatant ^
What mods are you using? Mods like replay mod disable some features

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: We can't change the click delay in the ChestSteal

How to reproduce the bug: Try to change the click delay.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

pweh

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Prophunt esp just doesn't render blocks that are solid most of the time.

How to reproduce the bug: Inject vape enable prophunt esp and play to see that its bugged i guess

Also i love you guys for adding prophunt esp
xoxo

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The "Vape" watermark keeps the shadow on (not for the "v3.28" but the "VAPE")

How to reproduce the bug:
Enable Text GUI with watermark and turn off shadow.

Video / screenshot of the bug:
https://prnt.sc/q0yjru

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The spawn fake (Blink) not working on 1.12.2

How to reproduce the bug: Enable Spawn Fake and see.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: only one "[" is colored when chroma is enabled

How to reproduce the bug: Check "Show target" and turn on chroma.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://prnt.sc/q1g30x

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The public profiles is hidden when blatant mode is enabled.

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on blatant mode and open public profiles.

Last edited:

Demon

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Pinning the text GUI doesn't work

How to reproduce the bug: The text GUI showing the modules enabled only works in right shift GUI, once escaped out of that screen its gone even though its pinned.

GGGGGGGGG

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker or something randomly grabs items in your inventory when you open your inventory with inventory fill on (Like on practicepvp it will randomly grab pots when you open your inventory, really annoying and costs you matches because you obviously need to refill and stuff haha)

How to reproduce the bug: Turn inventory fill on in autoclicker in a match, (like a nodebuff match or something when you're fighting and about to refill) (I had aimassist and reach on too but I doubt they had anything to do with it)

***HAPPENS ON LITE TOO BTW***

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The InvWalk stop walking when we close our inventory.

How to reproduce the bug: Walk, open ur inventory and close it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The InvWalk works when we are writing on a sign.

How to reproduce the bug: Have InvWalk on, and write on a sign.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The Ignore naked not working on 1.12.2

Brief description of the bug: We can't close our inventory with the ArmorSwitch

Confirmed both please DM me your Vape Account email for a reward. Make sure to tell me you found 2 bugs.

Brief Description is displayed in the screenshot but I'll still try my best to explain it. whenever I turn on Scaffold, whether it be legit or blatant, it doesn't work. Legit doesn't duck at edges anymore and blatant just gets you stuck in the air for a sec or two.

Couldn't figure out how to replicate this one, maybe we already fixed it accidentally. If this is still happening for you please email us over at www.vape.gg/contact/

Brief description of the bug: We can't change the click delay in the ChestSteal

Works just fine for me, is this still happening for you? If so please send us an email

Brief description of the bug: Prophunt esp just doesn't render blocks that are solid most of the time.
I could not confirm this. However I did have a lot of fun playing prophunt lol that gamemode is more fun than I thought.

Brief description of the bug: The "Vape" watermark keeps the shadow on (not for the "v3.28" but the "VAPE")
Confirmed

Brief description of the bug: The public profiles is hidden when blatant mode is enabled.
Couldn't confirm, please email if still occuring

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The spawn fake (Blink) not working on 1.12.2

Works just fine for me, email if still occuring

Couldn't confirm this, please email if its still happening

Im playing very often skyblock and the feature Autofish on skyblock on hypixel dont work really well. If u go afk and turn autofish on, after a while u wont get fishing exp and no loot like fishes or stuff. Would be pretty cool if u guys can fix this.

Thanks we are working on making AutoFish better, it is on our to do list.

Brief description of the bug: Pinning the text GUI doesn't work

Works fine for me, email if still happening please

Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker or something randomly grabs items in your inventory when you open your inventory with inventory fill on (Like on practicepvp it will randomly grab pots when you open your inventory, really annoying and costs you matches because you obviously need to refill and stuff haha)

This isn't really a bug, this happens because you open your inventory without holding shift and it carries over your click-held state (held down) so when you enter your inventory you just start picking up pots. I'll add a suggestion to add an option where as long as autoclicker is enabled and so is inventory fill it'll do exclusively shift clicks.

Brief description of the bug: The InvWalk stop walking when we close our inventory.
Confirmed, PM me email

Brief description of the bug: The InvWalk works when we are writing on a sign.

This doesnt happen for me, email us if it still happens

Daruh

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Aim assist doesnt work in hypixel bedwars with the option "teams by color" activated

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on the aim assist and the "teams by color" option to not aim at your team. The aim assist doesnt work with the other teams (bedwars)

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When opponent splashes invis the player will not reappear or show on nametags. They are completely invisible and able to kill you.

How to reproduce the bug: Have opponent plash invis

Bunny

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When on hypixel uhc (I think it's hypixel exclusive, haven't played much on other servers) When using nametags, sometimes they will disappear and showing their default minecraft nametag, when this happens, when I get close to the player (4-5 blocks away) they go completely invisible I cannot hit them at this time and have to relog for them to reappear. I at first thought it was server side but it doesn't happen when im not using vape.

How to reproduce the bug: Not 100% sure, seems random.
But if it helps, I use Antibot, Nametags, Reach, Autoclicker & hitboxes.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A at current time. Will get if needed.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Lurgnarb

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Brief description of the bug: Inventory not updating when using AutoArmor

Start naked, use AutoArmor with inventory only, close and reopen your inventory, your armor slots will not be updated

N/A

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Lurgnarb

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Brief description of the bug: ChestStealer not working with double chests

Enable ChestStealer, and open a double chest

N/A

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Lurgnarb

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Brief description of the bug: "Spawn fake" in Freecam not working when blatant mode is off

How to reproduce the bug: Enable Freecam with Spawn fake but don't use blatant mode, you can use freecam but the fake won't be spawned, however it works when blatant mode is on. You should only make "spawn fake" togglable when blatant mode is on.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Lurgnarb

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Brief description of the bug: FastConsume in 1.12.2 not working

How to reproduce the bug: Use Vape on 1.12.2, enable FastConsume and try to eat something

Status
Not open for further replies.