Vape Suggested Mods (1.7.10 - 1.8.9)

simp

Social Credit
The 3rd party client named cheatbreaker doesn't update their anti injecton methods like ever, its just a lunar clone with free cosmetics so if he would create a bypass for that client, it would be awsome
yea but vape lite works on there with the "Comp....." mode
but vape v4 doesnt. I hope manthe bypasses it and makes vape v4 work on cb. It would be great for high profile players to prove them self legit.

(Lunar anticheat "OFF") never works on my pc but cheatbreaker does.... Vape lite works on 1.7.10 cheatbreaker but vape lite doesnt work on 1.8.9 cheatbreaker (for my pc) for others it will work on any cheatbreaker "vape lite"

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
This is the stupidest post on the entire forums. I honestly can't tell if you are joking. You can use forge mods or badlion client. This is a hacked client. Not a mod pack. None of these are even close to needed for the cheat. I don't understand why you would even make this thread.
It's so unfortunate that you simply can't understand, I mean, imagine vepex, he uses pvp clients, but imagine, if he couldn't because he had to go on forge, with trash motion blur, that would honestly be a joke at that point. Half of the PVP YouTubers aren't even legit lmfao. But in there videos, they look so legit, using those beautiful smooth modules. Like imagine not knowing what closet cheating is, pftt, I hack on 100+ kids each day and they ask to ss me, they think I'm just a simple guy using Badlion. Oh wait, what if I was using Forge! Oh my, they will hit me with the "OMG HE HAS HACKS INSTALLED". Yeah no, I can't tell if your joking or not, but your a total idiot if you believe that people don't want this to happen.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
It's so unfortunate that you simply can't understand, I mean, imagine vepex, he uses pvp clients, but imagine, if he couldn't because he had to go on forge, with trash motion blur, that would honestly be a joke at that point. Half of the PVP YouTubers aren't even legit lmfao. But in there videos, they look so legit, using those beautiful smooth modules. Like imagine not knowing what closet cheating is, pftt, I hack on 100+ kids each day and they ask to ss me, they think I'm just a simple guy using Badlion. Oh wait, what if I was using Forge! Oh my, they will hit me with the "OMG HE HAS HACKS INSTALLED". Yeah no, I can't tell if your joking or not, but your a total idiot if you believe that people don't want this to happen.
LMAOOO. So you are saying that vape, a client used on forge, should have things that forge can do with mods, because forge looks sketchy. LMAOOOOOO ARE YOU TROLLING

simp

Social Credit
LMAOOO. So you are saying that vape, a client used on forge, should have things that forge can do with mods, because forge looks sketchy. LMAOOOOOO ARE YOU TROLLING
we can do any fucking thing on a hack client even on pvp clients. Manthe doesnt care about ss proof and shit for vape v4 so even if he adds the keystrokes and fps boost (which he will). But he wont add on vape lite cause of ss and all

simp

Social Credit
That is keystrokes. He listed like 50 other things that aren’t needed
1st of ur the one who said "it isnt planned dumbass"
well u could say other thing like "all those 50 things isnt planned" or something.

I answered u just like how u fucked with me.
Screenshot_184.png

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Damn, you must be one of those kids to just bhop in Skywars and gets banned 3 games later by WatchDog lol...

Anonymous123

Social Credit
idk if they'll add optifine cause they dont like using other ppl's code
5CtgAX.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Damn, you must be one of those kids to just bhop in Skywars and gets banned 3 games later by WatchDog lol...
Actually I’m 3 times master division but nice try fan

Kayde

Social Credit
for me forge actually INCREASES fps! i play on a "low end" pc (its just a old office pc) and i get like 100 on hypixel pit and 120-30 on anything else! if u wanna add mods forge is just nice! if u wanna use lunar, just throw in the extra 20 bucks or something for lite! but personally i like forge