Vape Suggested Mods (1.7.10 - 1.8.9)

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
If you've been keeping up with forums and the community, you may have heard that Manthe (Vape Admin) has been talking about making internal mods for Vape so we no longer need to inject VapeV4 / Vape Lite into those third party clients that usually crash cause of "Memory error". But the community has been sort of supportive of this idea. My personal input in this situation is honestly I just want a good Minecraft Client that 1.) Does not Lag, 2.) FPS Boost, 3.) Enhanced PVP Modules, 4.) Perfect Motion Blur Mod (Lunar's Motion Blur) and last but not least 5.) Hacks that are accessible through the Client.

Here is a list of PvP Modules that SHOULD be added -

- FPS Boost (Not a Module But Enhancement for PVP)
- Motion Blur Mod (Most Important One!) (Has to be Smooth too! Or else)
- Keystrokes Mod
- CPS Mod
- Block Overlay Mod
- Optifine (Duh)
- Crosshair Mod
- 1.7 Animations Mod
- Hit Color Mod
- Reach Display Mod (Wouldn't recommend having on if you're Streaming or a YouTuber)
- Combo Display Mod
- Clear Water Mod
- Clear Glass Mod
- Toggle Sprint (No Shit)

- Spotify Mod
- AutoGG Mod
- Coordinates Mod
- Time Changer Mod
- FPS Mod
- Inventory Blur Mod
- Potion Status Mod
- Armor Status Mod
- Clock Mod (Yes I'm too lazy to press my windows key)

These are the mods that every player seeks for in a third-party client, ex (Lunar Client).

(!) Like if it's possible, so you know how people that use Lunar Client have the Icon that they're on Lunar, basically, Vape should have it so that everyone sees us on Lunar Client, with the Icon next to our name, I feel like this would be absolutely amazing, so we don't get hackusated as much. (!)

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
(!) If you want to suggest mods, I will read all replies and I will add them to the list if I like them (!)

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Just use forge with all the mods u want
Forge doesn't offer as a great of an FPS Boost as Lunar does. And if you've been keeping up with Forums, you can clearly see 18yr virgins begging for VapeV4 to bypass Lunar Client.

Benii

Social Credit
Forge doesn't offer as a great of an FPS Boost as Lunar does. And if you've been keeping up with Forums, you can clearly see 18yr virgins begging for VapeV4 to bypass Lunar Client.
i use forge and get 120+ fps

IWantJustice

Social Credit
Would love to see the cheatbreaker 360 degree pov mod, thanks for posting this huge list btw, you did the work for otherss

thegamer505

Social Credit
im god damn blind so maybe you already mentioned in and i just didn't see it, but smthn like an autotext/macro mod would be very nice.

processos

Social Credit
I liked some of these mofications (the visual ones like hit chams), but some of them I don't see why would they be on vape, some are pointless, some aren't possible I think as vape is an injected client, and as it is injected it cannot mess with pre events (I think), optifine is a mod that I think it is not possible on vape and also completely pointless, like just download it from optifine.net, and some of them I think would be a good thing for some people like keystrokes as vape autoclicker does work not on some keystrokes mods as I have read, I don't see why fps boosting is a thing on Minecraft, Optifine is enough for "boosting" it a bit, why do you guys want to get so high fps, isn't 60/some fps that syncs with your monitor enough for a block game?

Last edited:

processos

Social Credit
im god damn blind so maybe you already mentioned in and i just didn't see it, but smthn like an autotext/macro mod would be very nice.
Well you can't send text messages unless it is a command, on vape v4 you have macros for commands

jdjefnejrenjr

Social Credit
throwing in some more ideas:
(FPS boost is likely the most important thing)
- autotip mod (hypixel)
- level head mod (hypixel)
- particle multiplier
- always sharp mod (makes it so everytime you hit an entity it gives off sharpness particles and not only with a sharpness sword)
- in game account switcher
- name history
- Nickhider mod (hypixel)
• also maybe some user personalization such as being able to edit the text on your GUI (like changing the name of modules (ex: toggle sprint) and customize colors

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I just had an idea. Make VapeV4 like Cheatbreaker. VapeBreaker...

simp

Social Credit
if so then they should add lunar's old animations mod, their sword swing is really smooth

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
This is the stupidest post on the entire forums. I honestly can't tell if you are joking. You can use forge mods or badlion client. This is a hacked client. Not a mod pack. None of these are even close to needed for the cheat. I don't understand why you would even make this thread.

simp

Social Credit
This is the stupidest post on the entire forums. I honestly can't tell if you are joking. You can use forge mods or badlion client. This is a hacked client. Not a mod pack. None of these are even close to needed for the cheat. I don't understand why you would even make this thread.
welp, its already planned