Vape Reach Explanation

hackermanyt

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Ok so I'm kinda new to using vape v4 (using it for about a month) and I still have not figured out what each number means on reach like what the first one means and the second one means, an explanation would be really nice thx.

Attachments

• Screenshot (264).png
    Screenshot (264).png
    36.2 KB · Views: 25

nordenwaffe

Social Credit
if you set it to 5.0-5.1 you'll always 5-block people, if you have it set to 3.1-5.0 sometimes you'll click from 4 blocks away and not get a hit. i'd set reach to 3.0-3.3 if i was you because 5 is absurdly blatant & will get you banned anywhere

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Ok so I'm kinda new to using vape v4 (using it for about a month) and I still have not figured out what each number means on reach like what the first one means and the second one means, an explanation would be really nice thx.
if you are going to cheat on servers like hypixel, you actually dont need vertical check, also as explained above it randomizes your reach between the values you set

hackermanyt

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
if you are going to cheat on servers like hypixel, you actually dont need vertical check, also as explained above it randomizes your reach between the values you set
Oh wow hi Merryzz I love your vids you got me into buying vape and I used your code thanks for helping :) also wondering will 3.1 - 3.5 reach get be staffed eventually because ive been using it for a while and have not been banned thx <3

hackermanyt

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
these are the reach settings I use for hypixel closet cheating, are they good? so I dont need vertical check for closet cheating?

Attachments

• Screenshot (267).png
    Screenshot (267).png
    42.8 KB · Views: 13

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Oh wow hi Merryzz I love your vids you got me into buying vape and I used your code thanks for helping :) also wondering will 3.1 - 3.5 reach get be staffed eventually because ive been using it for a while and have not been banned thx <3
3.1 - 3.2 youll get banned soon with those settings after a month or so....

Pqradox

Social Credit
these are the reach settings I use for hypixel closet cheating, are they good? so I dont need vertical check for closet cheating?
Vertical check is dumb lol, it just makes it so you can barely feel the reach. Better to just disable that and set the reach to 3.1-3.2 or 3.1-3.3. Don't use 3.5 if you're closet cheating, because even though you probably won't get banned for it, it looks blatant as fuck from your opponent's POV and in replays.