Vape Lite Suggestion

sour

Social Credit
Suggestion to add NoFall to Vape Lite for HCF players, I could only see this not being added as it may not follow under Vape Lite's listings for being Undetected and Screenshare Proof. Possible reasons for not adding it would be if it left behind strings preventing it from being found in a Screenshare. I've been using V4 recently instead since it had NoFall and been getting SS'd a lot due to other settings which I could easily bypass if I was using VL but I've been using V4 for NoFall. My best option to bypass future Screenshares if I want to use NoFall would get a Mod that includes a NoFall that isn't packet-based.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Suggestion to add NoFall to Vape Lite for HCF players, I could only see this not being added as it may not follow under Vape Lite's listings for being Undetected and Screenshare Proof. Possible reasons for not adding it would be if it left behind strings preventing it from being found in a Screenshare. I've been using V4 recently instead since it had NoFall and been getting SS'd a lot due to other settings which I could easily bypass if I was using VL but I've been using V4 for NoFall. My best option to bypass future Screenshares if I want to use NoFall would get a Mod that includes a NoFall that isn't packet-based.
Vape lite isn't a blatant client so NoFall won't be added and it would make vape lite detectable in ss.

Eris

Social Credit
mad cause everyone is smarter than you and doesn't want no fall in lite :/

sour

Social Credit
"essential ghost client" + nofall, isn't great with branding.
I mean it could go both ways with velocity as well since you can make it with the settings go total 0 velocity. With vape v4 nofall that has an anti-cheat option which self dmgs you mid-air which is by packets. If they could make it so it only self damages you when you hit the ground and you only take like half a heart then it would basically look legit to staff watching and of course have the other mode normal/hypixel which isn't based on packets.

Anyways I'm just trying to get NoFall that isn't packet-based put into a 1.7.10 forge mod instead and hidden as well as it could be. Obviously, it won't be completely Screenshare Proof but I would be able to use Vape Lite and the forge mod to bypass most screen shares unless they were to java decompiler the mod.

DefinitelyLegit

Social Credit
A NoFall that isn't packet based straight up won't work on multiplayer games