Vape lite, hits not registering but particals do

tmarci2169999

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
Fellow lite user asking for help. My settings is almost the same what I used 2 years ago. However, I came back now and sometimes ig my hits dont register when I start a combo. My settings are Hitboxes 0.30, velo h&v 90 90 50 chance 5 tick delay (sometimes i just get rubberbanded back and there is no knockback at all) wtap, autoclicker, an a 3-3.20 reach. Support said my setting are too high but nothing else. I'll add an unlisted video to get the idea what I'm trying to say. ANYONE don't hold back if you know the problem.
Thanks,
vape user

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Fellow lite user asking for help. My settings is almost the same what I used 2 years ago. However, I came back now and sometimes ig my hits dont register when I start a combo. My settings are Hitboxes 0.30, velo h&v 90 90 50 chance 5 tick delay (sometimes i just get rubberbanded back and there is no knockback at all) wtap, autoclicker, an a 3-3.20 reach. Support said my setting are too high but nothing else. I'll add an unlisted video to get the idea what I'm trying to say. ANYONE don't hold back if you know the problem.
Thanks,
vape user
Vertical velocity? You’re going to get banned.

tmarci2169999

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
tbh im lost im getting rolled by regular player idk whats with tha cheat but ne reach no hitbox basically useless it doesnt give me like any advantage at all

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
tbh im lost im getting rolled by regular player idk whats with tha cheat but ne reach no hitbox basically useless it doesnt give me like any advantage at all
Buff merryzz’s silent fig tho I changed angle to 190 and attacks to 13.6 to 15.9, what servers do u main and what game mode cause silent is undetectable but staffable so if u main bw then I wouldn’t but if u main pit like me then I would

tmarci2169999

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
Buff merryzz’s silent fig tho I changed angle to 190 and attacks to 13.6 to 15.9, what servers do u main and what game mode cause silent is undetectable but staffable so if u main bw then I wouldn’t but if u main pit like me then I would
I play hypixel bedwars

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
The second, I only have lite. Mainly going for stats
Lite is similar to v4 in the way of the way modules are made it’s just lite is the same fucking price with just less stuff. Strong Advice - don’t use vertical velo, don’t use hit boxes at all, change your reach to 3.1-3.2 with like a 80% chance, personally I would remove wtap cause module stuff like that look sus sometimes. The thing is that cause of atlas and staff presence and everything else, using lots of actual useful modules like hitboxes or vertical velo is either an insta flag or you get reported and staffed.
In conclusion; use 90% horo velo 100% vertical 100% of the time, if u want to see results with the chance that someone susses u out then don’t use silent aura but if u dont care then do 13.1 cps to 15.8 cps don’t change attack range or swing range at all and have your angle at like 150 with normal movements, if u want to be undetectable use 13 cps to 15 cps autoclicker with randomisation and for aim assist max all settings apart from aim speed which u should set at 9 and angle should be 200
Hope this helps!

edit: checked that u don’t have silent aura, my suggestion? Buy v4 it’s so much better

Last edited:

tmarci2169999

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
Lite is similar to v4 in the way of the way modules are made it’s just lite is the same fucking price with just less stuff. Strong Advice - don’t use vertical velo, don’t use hit boxes at all, change your reach to 3.1-3.2 with like a 80% chance, personally I would remove wtap cause module stuff like that look sus sometimes. The thing is that cause of atlas and staff presence and everything else, using lots of actual useful modules like hitboxes or vertical velo is either an insta flag or you get reported and staffed.
In conclusion; use 90% horo velo 100% vertical 100% of the time, if u want to see results with the chance that someone susses u out then don’t use silent aura but if u dont care then do 13.1 cps to 15.8 cps don’t change attack range or swing range at all and have your angle at like 150 with normal movements, if u want to be undetectable use 13 cps to 15 cps autoclicker with randomisation and for aim assist max all settings apart from aim speed which u should set at 9 and angle should be 200
Hope this helps!

edit: checked that u don’t have silent aura, my suggestion? Buy v4 it’s so much better
Ty so much i will try it if i have question ill get back to you!

tmarci2169999

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
Hope this helps!

What about scaffold? Can i use it? With like 90 130 ish