Vape crashes on Orbit Client & Lunar

LudiDomsi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Everytime I inject vape into OrbitClient or Lunar Client it crashes my game after some time, no logs or crash reports just freezes and crashes JVM I think.
Orbit Client crashes on it's own at times and I really would love to fix it but their support is super fucking shit and won't help me. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it!

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Everytime I inject vape into OrbitClient or Lunar Client it crashes my game after some time, no logs or crash reports just freezes and crashes JVM I think.
Orbit Client crashes on it's own at times and I really would love to fix it but their support is super fucking shit and won't help me. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it!
Install the weave manager, press the folder icon, download this mod: https://github.com/Syz66/VapeFix/releases
and drag the mod into that folder. Launch lunar from the launcher and have the weave manager open. When it gives you a popup, press relaunch with weave. Your lunar will crash and relaunch with weave. Go into a server and inject Vape like normal.