1. L

Vape crashes on Orbit Client & Lunar

Everytime I inject vape into OrbitClient or Lunar Client it crashes my game after some time, no logs or crash reports just freezes and crashes JVM I think. Orbit Client crashes on it's own at times and I really would love to fix it but their support is super fucking shit and won't help me. If...
  2. SynXen

Vape On Sonoyuncu & Craftrise

I'm thinking of buying Vape V4 or Vape Lite if it works on Sonoyuncu (https://sonoyuncu.com.tr/) or Craftrise (https://www.craftrise.com.tr/) The thing is both of these servers have its own launcher. I'm asking because some time ago i saw Vape Lite was working on Craftrise. Please reply if you...
  3. Himself

Best blocksmc config

I made the best config for blocksmc that will make you never you get watchdog or staff banned Autoclicker: 7-14 Aim assist: horizontal 10 Reach: 3.7-3.7 100% chance | Make sure to always sprint while attacking and don't go slow or you might get watch dog banned Keep Sprting: ON velocity...
  4. pqzyy

is my config good? (astral)

playing nodebuff: ac: 16-20 extra randomization aa: max everything with click aim are there any other modules that i can use that bypass or do i have a good config also i dont want that beanernet 4 block reach bypass that merryzz showed i would rather not have 1000 ms
  5. A

does vape v4 inject into lunar 1.8.9?

title lol
  6. J

How can i inject vape v4 to other clients?

if this is possible, can you tech me how can i inject vape v4 to every 1.8.9 clients. Have a nice day!
  7. raxks

Vape V4 on Badlion Client

When I try to inject Vape V4 into Badlion client (1.8.9), this happens. Please help as I want to play with Vape V4 on Badlion Client (1.8.9)
  8. A

I got banned using vape lite on an alt - need advice

NOTE I WAS ON LUNAR CLIENT 1.8.9 while this was happening: I purchased vape lite a while ago but today I was playing on vipermc on a random alt and got frozen by staff and asked to go on teamspeak. I self-destructed and deleted the vapelite.exe file (I renamed the vapelite.exe to spotify.exe...
  9. LunarGamer

AutoHotbar still not working?

Tried again after reporting it as a bug a long time ago... :/
  10. LunarGamer

Anyone else getting their mouse to speed up sometimes with Vape Lite?

You move your mouse to the right at a constant speed but it just speeds up and slows down for a second
  11. N

Hypixel config for vape v4 or vape lite

Aimassist : Anything but dont go past 50 Reach : 3.35 to 3.4 Hitbox : 0.2 Autoclicker : Anything but dont go past 15 Fastplace : 1 or autoclicker right mode same as autoclicker left mode or higher (idk if watchdog check right click) Velocity : 93%H 100%V 100%C only when targeting, water check...
  12. FramedAleks

Vape V4 | Supports 1.17.x?

I was wondering if Vape V4 supports versions like 1.17 or higher?
  13. Verzed

Suggestion / Question

Hey there I was just wondering if Vape Lite could have another feature called ‘Fast Place’ its a better alternative to a right click autoclicker ngl. I guess if you can inject v4 it would work on lite as well? Anyways thats all rlly
  14. M

Clients for Vape Lite

What clients can i use for vape lite? (1.8 clients please) I tried Lunar 1.8.9, it injects but none of the features work I tried badlion and it works but badlion sucks dont say forge
  15. S

Having issues injecting? stopping at stage 8?

DOWNLOAD 1.7.10 FORGE
  16. S

Vape crashes

I've been experiencing alot of crashes with vape lately whenever im joining a full server or a server with alot of people, this but only ocures when i get tp'ed/moved to a location with alot of people near me. This has never happened in the past with the current mods I use and only appears when...
  17. T

1.8.9 pvp mods

Hello there, i was looking for 1.8.9 pvp mods that are compatible with forge 1.8.9 and will work with vape. also, i tried downloading a few 1.8 mods that were not working with forge 1.8.9 at all. even without vape. hopefully i can get some help from the forum members. Thank you.
  18. KhwPp

Vape 1.8 does not have Target Angle on Strafe module?

Why? I need this really bad, why.