vape client exposed

Faixt

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '24
bought vape lite to find this out myself found

Trojan:Win32/Phonzy.A!ml and themida​

took 2 seconds to find not even trying to hide it (if you want proof ask me for it) need an admin to explain or there's gonna be lots happening. even with signed version still picks up

Last edited:

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19

took 2 seconds to find not even trying to hide it (if you want proof ask me for it) need an admin to explain or there's gonna be lots happening. even with signed version still picks up
Are you retarded? You can literally google what themida is and find out its software protection used to prevent cracks and reverse engineering.

sol

Social Credit

Hello ! 👋 I hope you’re doing well.

Q: ¿what the f*** is “phonzy”?

R:
Phonzy isn't the name of any specific malware. "!ml" means machine learning, which is a system at Microsoft that tries to identify features common to malware. It could be any kind of malware, could be a potentially unwanted program(ie. adware), could be a false positive.

I copypasted this from a old Reddit post you can read here: post

Q: What is Themida???

R: Themida is the security software manthe uses to protect their client from crackers. This program, themida, sometimes can provide falses positives. You can read all abt themida on Their website also, here is a old post of one of the dev team from themida talking about these falses positives if you want to read and understand why this happens. themida developer talking abt the falses positives here

Q: So, basically, is vape 100% safe to use?

R: I mean, yes is it. Vape is one of the most old and used ghost client ever made. So you should be fine if you use it.

Also vape could take falses positives because is a ghost client who act like a trojan to be hidden in ss and inject into Minecraft etc etc.

Have a good day sir.

tuhg

Social Credit
Hello ! 👋 I hope you’re doing well.

Q: ¿what the f*** is “phonzy”?

R:
Phonzy isn't the name of any specific malware. "!ml" means machine learning, which is a system at Microsoft that tries to identify features common to malware. It could be any kind of malware, could be a potentially unwanted program(ie. adware), could be a false positive.

I copypasted this from a old Reddit post you can read here: post

Q: What is Themida???

R: Themida is the security software manthe uses to protect their client from crackers. This program, themida, sometimes can provide falses positives. You can read all abt themida on Their website also, here is a old post of one of the dev team from themida talking about these falses positives if you want to read and understand why this happens. themida developer talking abt the falses positives here

Q: So, basically, is vape 100% safe to use?

R: I mean, yes is it. Vape is one of the most old and used ghost client ever made. So you should be fine if you use it.

Also vape could take falses positives because is a ghost client who act like a trojan to be hidden in ss and inject into Minecraft etc etc.

Have a good day sir.
Vape is %100 a trojan stop spreading misinformation