Useful Vape V4 / Lite Cheating Guide for Popular 1.7/1.8 Servers

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
View attachment 5878
The next time do some research.
Manthe is just speaking for issues . I'm not saying that this is an issue. Also , this can't really be proved by a ''research'' , it just feels different for me when using aim assist on forge and when using aim assist on lunar. I feel like it's working faster on forge than lunar (while i have the same sentivity & the same aa settings in both clients).

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
You're just stupid and can't admit that you've made a mistake
This is hilarious 🤣🤣 . You're literally saying to me ''you can't admit that you've made a mistake'' while none of u have told me what is the mistake. If you tell me the mistake and it is a real mistake , then i would admit it , can't admit a mistake that you've not even said to me.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Ur disabled, thinking that aimassist is working on different clients, there is no difference here whether it is forge or lunar etc.
This is how it feels for me and that's why i'm saying it . Anyway , it's really not that important if it does or not , right?

ieatballslots

Social Credit
This is hilarious 🤣🤣 . You're literally saying to me ''you can't admit that you've made a mistake'' while none of u have told me what is the mistake. If you tell me the mistake and it is a real mistake , then i would admit it , can't admit a mistake that you've not even said to me.
acutally incogs made a giant list, + its obvious.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
okay heres the problem with your guide

First post:
1) reach bypassing description is hella vague
2) autoclicker causing hit reg is based off hypixel
and other shit servers that use ncp
3) velocity isnt blatant at the right settings
4) if aimassist is based off of vape lite then 15 is a hella low value, and if its off
v4 than its rllly high
5) in ur ranked sw setts that velo is hella obvious at diamond or master, but
you didnt say anything about turning it down (also i would use like a 90 chance)
+ you didnt offer any setts for diff divisions apart from "change the reach when you get to
diamond and masters" + i use 3.2 reach at 40 ms and im a gold so the less than 100 ping thing
is false
6) on the hypixel minigames i would use ur 70-120 config for 150+ ms, your low ping config for
normal ping cfg, and just use low ping cfg for low ping
7) on lunar staff false ban a shit ton and they check logs way too much so that cfg is sure to
get you banned unless you have high ms
8) just pointing out you spelled randomization wrong on mmc and cold config
9) actually cold config is good but i would use 3.2 reach on cold since ac is trash BUT
i would use vape lite for sure if you use reach
10) if you wanna use render modules when streaming use vape lite
11) sprint has misplace in it????????? wtf no also you could literally just use toggle sprint
in literally every client
12) staff are retarded except for in rsw and wont ban you unless theyre absolutely sure youre
cheating

FKDR

Social Credit

First post:
4) if aimassist is based off of vape lite then 15 is a hella low value, and if its off
v4 than its rllly high
you didnt say anything about turning it down (also i would use like a 90 chance)
+ you didnt offer any setts for diff divisions apart from "change the reach when you get to
diamond and masters" + i use 3.2 reach at 40 ms and im a gold so the less than 100 ping thing
is false
6) on the hypixel minigames i would use ur 70-120 config for 150+ ms, your low ping config for
7) on lunar staff false ban a shit ton and they check logs way too much so that cfg is sure to
9) actually cold config is good but i would use 3.2 reach on cold since ac is trash BUT
11) sprint has misplace in it????????? wtf no also you could literally just use toggle sprint
12) staff are retarded except for in rsw and wont ban you unless theyre absolutely sure youre
cheating
u sound fat ngl

Zombiiiah

Social Credit

First post:
v4 than its rllly high
is false
cheating
1. I'm still testing it and will update the thread once my tests are finished.
2.I have already removed this , before you say it.
3. Yeah it doesn't seem blatant but what i mean is that it will get you banned on most prac servers.
4. AimAssist is undetectable at any settings.
5. The chance is 90% so i don't think that it is hella obvious and i've said turning off velocity at Diamond and set reach to 3.0-3.1 and disable reach at masters. For every other division , just use the settings i gave , the 100 ping thing got removed from my guide.
6. I think that those configs are good , however i changed my high ping guide to 180+ ms instead of 150+ ms.
7. In lunar i don't think that staff are going to ss or smth in unranked for 3.15 reach and i said to turn it off in ranked.
8. Not that important but i fixed it lol :p
9. I've said that you better use vape lite on cold , their ac is not that shit because i've used 3.2 in the past and i got banned after some hours , however they're gonna ss you anyways if u don't get ac banned so that's why i suggest vape lite but 3.2 won't bypass.
10. Could you explain it? I've never used render modules in vape lite. Does it hide them or something?
11. I explained it wrong so i changed it , i didn't mean to say that it has a misplace but i will still keep that note anyways and say that it's better to use togglesprint instead of it.
12. This is a big story that needs a lot of analyze & tests and if you mean that you could use more blatant settings on HP then listen , the settings that i already gave are guaranteed to not get u staff banned and obviously not watchdoged . I don't have that much time to test higher settings for example 3.7 reach and keep playing for a week/month/year until and if i get staff banned so i know if it would bypass or not. For now , i recommend using those settings which are 100% safe.

I've changed/removed everything that i also thought it was a mistake/false or not necessary in my guide. Do you now see? You told me what was mistaken/false in your opinion and i either changed it or removed it. Was it really that hard? Like what did you expect from me? Not agree with you and start being toxic? 😂

ieatballslots

Social Credit
1. I'm still testing it and will update the thread once my tests are finished.
2.I have already removed this , before you say it.
3. Yeah it doesn't seem blatant but what i mean is that it will get you banned on most prac servers.
4. AimAssist is undetectable at any settings.
5. The chance is 90% so i don't think that it is hella obvious and i've said turning off velocity at Diamond and set reach to 3.0-3.1 and disable reach at masters. For every other division , just use the settings i gave , the 100 ping thing got removed from my guide.
6. I think that those configs are good , however i changed my high ping guide to 180+ ms instead of 150+ ms.
7. In lunar i don't think that staff are going to ss or smth in unranked for 3.15 reach and i said to turn it off in ranked.
8. Not that important but i fixed it lol :p
9. I've said that you better use vape lite on cold , their ac is not that shit because i've used 3.2 in the past and i got banned after some hours , however they're gonna ss you anyways if u don't get ac banned so that's why i suggest vape lite but 3.2 won't bypass.
10. Could you explain it? I've never used render modules in vape lite. Does it hide them or something?
11. I explained it wrong so i changed it , i didn't mean to say that it has a misplace but i will still keep that note anyways and say that it's better to use togglesprint instead of it.
12. This is a big story that needs a lot of analyze & tests and if you mean that you could use more blatant settings on HP then listen , the settings that i already gave are guaranteed to not get u staff banned and obviously not watchdoged . I don't have that much time to test higher settings for example 3.7 reach and keep playing for a week/month/year until and if i get staff banned so i know if it would bypass or not. For now , i recommend using those settings which are 100% safe.

I've changed/removed everything that i also thought it was a mistake/false or not necessary in my guide. Do you now see? You told me what was mistaken/false in your opinion and i either changed it or removed it. Was it really that hard? Like what did you expect from me? Not agree with you and start being toxic? 😂
4) I never said that it wasn't, all I said was you didn't specify what you're basing it off of. On V4, 15 AimAssist is basically aimbot and maybe will even get you banned on mmc, however on Vape Lite 15 AimAssist is basically nothing
5) Just going to say that using a chance doesn't mean you're automatically immune to antikb accusations, it's still obvious as 90% of the time your taking less knockback
6) meeehhh you still only provide basic setts but at least you fixed the main bit
7) lunar staff don't ss at all they just ban you if they even think you're cheating, and there are so many cases of it, so using reach in the first place is risky on lunar, even as low as 3.15
9) cold uses verus i believe and we all know that literally everything bypasses that, theres no way that 3.2 reach will get you ac banned by itself
10) vape lite has an option to hide render modules from obs by opening windows outside of your game to show things like chams and esp

You did fix most of this guide though, but really the only issue I even had with this is that it will end up misleading new members.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
bruh I thought he was talking about mmc but on hypixel??? lmfao no you will never get banned for aim assist wtf
"Ranked" most likely means ranked skywars for me, but playing ranked matches and unranked don't change anything, they just didn't notice that.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
4) I never said that it wasn't, all I said was you didn't specify what you're basing it off of. On V4, 15 AimAssist is basically aimbot and maybe will even get you banned on mmc, however on Vape Lite 15 AimAssist is basically nothing
5) Just going to say that using a chance doesn't mean you're automatically immune to antikb accusations, it's still obvious as 90% of the time your taking less knockback
6) meeehhh you still only provide basic setts but at least you fixed the main bit
7) lunar staff don't ss at all they just ban you if they even think you're cheating, and there are so many cases of it, so using reach in the first place is risky on lunar, even as low as 3.15
9) cold uses verus i believe and we all know that literally everything bypasses that, theres no way that 3.2 reach will get you ac banned by itself
10) vape lite has an option to hide render modules from obs by opening windows outside of your game to show things like chams and esp

You did fix most of this guide though, but really the only issue I even had with this is that it will end up misleading new members.
4. I agree vape lite and vape v4 are different , however you wont be banned for using aim assist.
5. 90% Velocity is not 90% chance to happen , it's -10% velocity from the normal.
9. It is named Vengeance , could be renamed verus but not sure . Anyway , i had been banned for 3.2 so even if i was ac banned or even if i was staff banned , it doesn't bypass.