Useful Vape V4 / Lite Cheating Guide for Popular 1.7/1.8 Servers

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
The reason i did not put why it is a shit guide is because it is very self explanatory as to why. 😀
Anyway , from now on i'm not going to take seriously anything that u say . You literally came to my guide and started talking shit while i've not even talked to you once. When i ask you what is wrong about my guide you get even more toxic. You obviously came here just to trashtalk cause you don't have anything else to do , and you obviously don't want me to improve my guide cause if you did you would tell me what is ''shit'' in your opinion in order to correct it, probably nothing is wrong in your opinion but u just used it as an excuse to start being toxic. You are the definition of a forums retard . Why are you mad like that? because i made a better guide than yours? Just get over it.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
That's a huge wall of text for not taking someone seriously is it? People do anything when anonymous and that's just fact
Yeah this is indeed but it is a public thread and i know that many other users , like you did just now , are going to read this and i want them to know the reason that i said that so they don't just think that i am toxic for no reason. I did not type this long paragraph just for him.

333ruff

Social Credit
Wouldn't recommend using hit check, at least on Minemen. Also can you give some examples of how modules work differently with Forge and clients such as Lunar?

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Wouldn't recommend using hit check, at least on Minemen. Also can you give some examples of how modules work differently with Forge and clients such as Lunar?
Hey! first of all what do you mean by ''hit check'' ? Also , for example , aimassist felt way different for me on Forge than on Lunar.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Anyway , from now on i'm not going to take seriously anything that u say . You literally came to my guide and started talking shit while i've not even talked to you once. When i ask you what is wrong about my guide you get even more toxic. You obviously came here just to trashtalk cause you don't have anything else to do , and you obviously don't want me to improve my guide cause if you did you would tell me what is ''shit'' in your opinion in order to correct it, probably nothing is wrong in your opinion but u just used it as an excuse to start being toxic. You are the definition of a forums retard . Why are you mad like that? because i made a better guide than yours? Just get over it.
lmao no, maybe you should actually put research and fact check what you say if you dont want people saying that your inaccurate information is inaccurate

FKDR

Social Credit
Modules are the same. Try it on forge and lunar client with the exact same settings, and what's the point of making modules different?
bud, lunar isn’t supported and modules work differently on unsupported clients. I have tried aa on lunar and forge and they are different.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
bud, lunar isn’t supported and modules work differently on unsupported clients. I have tried aa on lunar and forge and they are different.
Unsupported means it's not guaranteed to inject all the time. Tha's all. The AimAssist just aims for you, how can it be different?

FKDR

Social Credit
Unsupported means it's not guaranteed to inject all the time. Tha's all. The AimAssist just aims for you, how can it be different?
bro inject vape lite into lunar and forge then take screenshot of all the models. Show it to me boy

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Exactly what FKDR said . You may have not noticed a difference but i personally have noticed a difference with aimassist when using forge and when using lunar. I don't think that by saying ''Unsupported'' it only means that it is not guaranteed to inject on clients like Lunar , Badlion.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Exactly what FKDR said . You may have not noticed a difference but i personally have noticed a difference with aimassist when using forge and when using lunar. I don't think that by saying ''Unsupported'' it only means that it is not guaranteed to inject on clients like Lunar , Badlion.
Unsupported just says there's no guarantee to inject vape without issues.

VapeV4

guccisam

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
he is talking shit cuz yo guide sucks lmfao