Useful Vape V4 / Lite Cheating Guide for Popular 1.7/1.8 Servers

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Hello everyone,

I made this guide to explain some things about cheating to people who are new to it. I will only be talking about''ghost'' features and not blatant like fly , bhop etc.

Let's start with modules:

Reach
Depending on the server's anticheat , it may bypass in low values.

Autoclicker
In general, as long as you dont go over 14 or 15 cps and you have a range of at least 5 cps in the settings , you should be fine on every server. Of course, if a server has a bad anticheat , you could go higher (but it could possibly cause hit reg)
Example:
Minimum CPS: 9
Maximum CPS: 14

Velocity
This module might not be in the ''Blatant'' section of Vape V4 but it IS a really blatant feature. Never use this on any server , only if you plan to blatant cheat and you don't care about bans. The only server you could use this module for ghost cheating is hypixel and not the vertical option but only the horizontal and in really low values like 80-95%.

AimAssist
If i am not wrong , this is not detectable on any server. You can go as high as you want but i'd recommend not higher than 15.

W-tap
Vape's w-tap is not working correctly and it will be more of a trouble than a help. It's really easy to w-tap yourself and for sure it will be more effective.

I'll now go ahead and recommend settings for specific minecraft servers , but before i do that i want to make clear the meaning of the word ''bypass'' because a lot of people know only the half meaning of it.

So, bypass in terms of a minecraft ghost client means that a setting followed by that word , won't get you anticheat-banned on a specific server. For example , if someone says ''3.25 reach bypasses on (server)'' it means that you won't be banned on the specific server , with the specific setting on the specific feature by the anticheat , it does not mean tho that you won't be banned at all. Anticheat is only one part. There are staff bans as well. I will take the reach feature as an example. In vanilla minecraft , you are not allowed to hit a player further from 3 blocks. So, using reach on a server might bypass the anticheat , but it won't bypass a staff. If a staff manually checks you , you will be banned. This is why i don't recommend using anything else than aimassist & autoclicker.

Servers

Hypixel

RANKED SKYWARS

AimAssist: Your Preference

Autoclicker: 16-20 (checks optional)

Reach: 3.0 - 3.2

Velocity: 90 , 100 , 100

Once you get to Diamond Division , i'd suggest turning off velocity and set the reach to 3.0 - 3.1 .
Once and if you get to Masters Division , i'd suggest turning off reach as well.

Hypixel Minigames

High ping: (At least 180)

AutoClicker:
16 - 20 (checks optional)

Reach: 3.1-3.4 (checks optional)

Velocity: 80 , 100 , 100 (checks optional)

Normal ping: (70-120)

AutoClicker:

Reach: 3.1-3.3 (checks optional)

Velocity: 85 , 100 , 100 (checks optional)

Low ping: (60 or less)

AutoClicker:

Reach: 3.1-3.2 (checks optional)

Velocity: 90 , 100 , 100 (checks optional)

ANY PING:

Fastplace: 1 delay (checks optional)

Scaffold: any delay (legit mode) (checks optional)

RightClicker: 16-20 Start delay: 1 , Block Place Delay: 1 (other checks optional)

ChestSteal: 150-220 (check in menu) (other checks optional)

Murder Mystery (just for fun :p)

Murderer finder: (check optional)
ItemESP: (Distance ON) (Whitelist only , allowed items: minecraft:gold_ingot)

Last edited:

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Lunar Network

Autoclicker: 8-14 (other checks optional)

Reach: 3.00-3.15 (if high ping then 3.00-3.2)

ThrowPot: 80 - 100ms

Refill: 70-90 ms

If you play ranked then use the same settings but DON'T USE REACH!

Minemen Club

Autoclicker: 8-14 with Extra Randomization option ON (other checks optional)

Refill: 70 - 90ms

Cold Network

ColdNetwork is a server that false bans a lot , which means that even if you play legit you could be banned.
The staff there are screensharing which means that if you seriously want to play there , for leaderboards or whatever , you should use Vape Lite because Vape V4 DOESN'T bypass screenshares.

Autoclicker: 9-15 with Extra Randomization ON (other checks optional)

Refill: 70 - 90ms

NOTES:

If you are playing on 1.8+ , then i highly suggest using the ''NoClickDelay'' mod which is in Vape V4's legit mods section. It is NOT detectable and it will help u by a ton in pvp. Basically , it fixes a problem that 1.8+ versions have which if you click non-stop your sword stops swinging for a bit.

These settings only apply for Vape V4 / Vape Lite. If you use any other client then these settings might not work as inteeded. Reach & autoclicker highly depend on the client. In other ghost clients , you could use higher reach on some servers and higher cps in the autoclicker. It really depends on the client.

Anything in ''Render'' section on Vape V4 except AntiDebuff is undetectable server side , however if you are screensharing to a friend or if you are recording / live streaming you better turn them off.

If you are playing hypixel and you have MVP++ then i'd suggest playing nicked so staff can't trace you that easily if you get too many reports.

Anti-Bot module is NOT detectable and i'd suggest you ALWAYS using it with the advanced mode option enabled! The only thing it does is preventing you from using cheats such as killaura/aimassist to bots (most of the time these bots are anticheats).

Freelook mod in the legit mods section of Vape V4 is undetectable server side but if you are streaming / recording / screensharing you better not use it because hypixel doesn't allow it!

Vape V4 is not meant to bypass screenshares.

The term ''Hit-reg'' means that an anticheat/server is not registering all of your hits.

Hit-select feature should be undetectable i believe.

Auto-blockhit feature should also be undetectable i believe.

I'd suggest not using ''Sprint'' feature and instead using togglesprint from lunar / forge because some people say that it is not safe. (This is just a thought and nothing confirmed)

I am a human and not a robot. Like every other human , i make mistakes. If you spot any mistake OR any setting that i've mentioned to be safe and it is not then feel free to quote me and i will reply asap!

You are not cheating in order to become the #1 minecraft pvper , you are cheating in order to be better than the average ammount of players.

Any reach higher than 4.25 on hypixel won't work and will cause hit reg. (this is for people who don't care about bans and would risk getting staff-banned).

STAFF-BANS

Staff-bans has been a controversial topic in this Forum. I will give you the most honest explanation i can. So , this is mostly for Hypixel. People claim that using high reach and/or hitboxes won't get you banned and staff won't ban you. People are saying that because they are using blatant settings (reach,hitboxes) and haven't been banned for weeks/months. HOWEVER, staff bans may occur at any time. You might stay unbanned for 1 week/month or even more while using blatant settings BUT it doesn't mean that you will stay unbanned for ever. That's why i am not suggesting blatant reach/velocity and i don't suggest hitboxes at all in my cheating guide. Now, it is in your hands if you want to use the settings that i suggest in my cheating guide and stay unbanned , or if you'd like to use long-term (but not permanent) blatant settings until you get staff banned.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I highly suggest using FORGE in order every module to work as inteeded. Vape does work on clients such as badlion , lunar but it doesn't work exactly as it should. (some modules act a little bit differently)

If you have any questions about any other module or settings about any other server then feel free to ask! I am really active in this Forum and will most likely reply within an hour if i am not sleeping! :D

If you think that any of the settings here are not safe , we could discuss about it!

Hope this helped everyone and i will update the thread if needed :)

If this thread helped you then please consider reacting to my post :p

Disclaimer: I did not copy IncognitoDoge's guide nor any other member's guide , vape v4 updated so i wanted to make a new and more detailed guide.

Last edited:

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
For some reason i am not able to use anything else than bold as text effect so the thread looks ugly , but it's still a helpful thread tho! :p

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
For AimAssist it's not detected by any anticheat. Although it can easily be detected by staff. Just use a low FOV (Pref 90 or below) and not too fast a speed. Any competent staff won't instantly ban you from it, but most likely will freeze you. On servers such as Hypixel, you can use any settings really, but on practice servers, with accounts, you care about I recommend not using any extreme settings.

I do agree pretty much with everything else. If you decide to cheat on cold, it's better to just keep your aim assist on low settings since they freeze for a single report or 2 on there.
FOV doesn't matter. If i'm not mistaken , you should use the FOV that you use normally in mc. If you use higher than 10 speed on aimassist , then yes , staff may ss you on cold. If you use 10 or less , you should be fine. I don't know about lunar , but on minemen they only ss ranked leaderboard players (and not too often). On cold they ss a lot , they won't instantly ban for aimassist. If you use Vape V4 and you are playing on cold your number 1 priority is not getting ssed , but AimAssist doesn't flag so i don't think that it would be a problem. If you're using Vape Lite , you won't have to care about screenshares.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It is way more detailed tho.
LMAO

40% of the information you wrote isn't even accurate.

1. I see no difference with 16 - 20 and 12 - 16 in terms of hit registration.

2. Staff don't check iron division so turning reach off in that makes 0 sense.

3. ChestSteal under 100ms does flag I think

4. KeepSprint you have to be joking me.

5. Your description of ColdNetwork is copied off a reply I gave to you LMFAO also 9 - 15 will still probably false flag.

6. Sprint has misplace??? LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

7. 3.75 is not the reach cap for Hypixel, it never was.

8. The V4 update didn't impact my guide in any way.

The disclaimer is just wrong LOL, the settings are entirely copied, that's the definition.

You can't say it's more detailed when all your replies are based off something I already posted.

This post just seems to be a rushed attempt for likes or something, I can tell because of this:
If this thread helped you then please consider reacting to my post :p

I just wanted to point out as well this isn't me trying to like "copyright" this as if this is YouTube or something. If anything I appreciate that you are spreading the same settings around so that way less knowledgeable people aren't using blatant settings. The whole goal of my guide was to make sure that everyone is 100% safe.

My main problem with you posting this now is that you have information in here that isn't accurate, look through the points I gave and consider removing or fixing the things I listed. Also make it neater with spoilers because it's very hard to read.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
LMAO

5. Your description of ColdNetwork is copied off a reply I gave to you LMFAO also 9 - 15 will still probably false flag.

The disclaimer is just wrong LOL, the settings are entirely copied, that's the definition.

You can't say it's more detailed when all your replies are based off something I already posted.

This post just seems to be a rushed attempt for likes or something, I can tell because of this:

I just wanted to point out as well this isn't me trying to like "copyright" this as if this is YouTube or something. If anything I appreciate that you are spreading the same settings around so that way less knowledgeable people aren't using blatant settings. The whole goal of my guide was to make sure that everyone is 100% safe.

My main problem with you posting this now is that you have information in here that isn't accurate, look through the points I gave and consider removing or fixing the things I listed. Also make it neater with spoilers because it's very hard to read.
LMAO

1. Alright i can remove the hit reg for cps.

2. I'm saying ''after-iron'' which means gold or higher

3. Alright i can change it a little bit.

4. Will be removed.

5. It is based both on your reply and tests i've also made myself.

6. I'm saying that this is not confirmed but i'm mentioning it because lots of people claim that and i believe that it should be mentioned.

7. What is the reach cap then? Tell me and i'll correct it.

8. ''Extra-Randomisation'' was added to the autoclicker so you could possibly use higher cps values in my opinion?

The settings are not copied from your post , they are just the settings that bypass so that's why they are similar . I did not put them because they were in your post , i put them because they are the correct ones for bypass.

Yeah i see i'll correct possible mistakes on my guide. I had made my guide really beautiful but when i tried to upload it it said something about ''Browser Console'' when i clicked at ''Post Reply'' and whenever i add colours or spoilers or whatever it doesn't let me post it.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Gold is too low too, it should be Diamond div. 3.75+ flags but you can still use up to 4.25 without having your hits blocked.
Extra Randomisation was always in the client, though now it's made as a toggleable option which you can see is on by default.

If you really believe that sprint flags it might be the fact that if you have togglesprint and sprint on it may sprint twice in the same/next tick, maybe that's exploitable but I don't see why that should flag tbh
Yeah but people who have really low ping take a risk when using reach in gold or higher , and what i'm saying is that after gold gamesense matters more than cheats in order to climb , so that's most likely a not worth it risk to take. I didn't know that extra randomisation was already in the client. I really don't know what's going on about sprint...

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Gold is too low too, it should be Diamond div. 3.75+ flags but you can still use up to 4.25 without having your hits blocked.
Extra Randomisation was always in the client, though now it's made as a toggleable option which you can see is on by default.

If you really believe that sprint flags it might be the fact that if you have togglesprint and sprint on it may sprint twice in the same/next tick, maybe that's exploitable but I don't see why that should flag tbh
3.75 doesn't flag that was a rumor and double sprint packets wouldn't ban, that's not how it works.
7. What is the reach cap then? Tell me and i'll correct it.

8. ''Extra-Randomisation'' was added to the autoclicker so you could possibly use higher cps values in my opinion?

The settings are not copied from your post , they are just the settings that bypass so that's why they are similar . I did not put them because they were in your post , i put them because they are the correct ones for bypass.

Yeah i see i'll correct possible mistakes on my guide. I had made my guide really beautiful but when i tried to upload it it said something about ''Browser Console'' when i clicked at ''Post Reply'' and whenever i add colours or spoilers or whatever it doesn't let me post it.
4.25 is still the cap from NCP. Extra randomization was already in the client before so the update didn't really impact anything major detection wise, just quality of life changes. Thanks for understanding my post though instead of just being toxic lol.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
also staff on lunar will ban you if they even think you're cheating, even 3.1 will get you staffed under 70 ms

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
shit guide half of this isnt accurate or even remotely makes any sense
Saying ''shit guide'' without saying why.. you don't specify what u don't agree with you just say ''shit guide'' . So, you know where i'm gonna put your opinion at.. right? :D

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Saying ''shit guide'' without saying why.. you don't specify what u don't agree with you just say ''shit guide'' . So, you know where i'm gonna put your opinion at.. right? :D
The reason i did not put why it is a shit guide is because it is very self explanatory as to why. 😀