Useful Vape V4 / Lite Cheating Guide for Popular 1.7/1.8 Servers

ieatballslots

Social Credit
4. I agree vape lite and vape v4 are different , however you wont be banned for using aim assist.
5. 90% Velocity is not 90% chance to happen , it's -10% velocity from the normal.
9. It is named Vengeance , could be renamed verus but not sure . Anyway , i had been banned for 3.2 so even if i was ac banned or even if i was staff banned , it doesn't bypass.
4) never said you would (unless you use like 100 aa or something on v4 or 1000 on lite)
5) i was referring to the chance not the velocity levels
9) ye it is named vengence i forgot but ive had experiences using 3.4 on there so idk whats with you, it prob was a staff ban tho

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
this forums's ppl all dont know what's "200+ ms" mean i think... one of my friend in 220ms play velocity with h0-v0 in sumo and half a year got banned... If u have a high lvl, high ranks like mvp++,u can go reach with 3.7 with hitbox 0.3 with 2 years no ban(maybe lifetime) I know thats not really legit but....200+ms is a very high ping, in ranked skywars, we used 3.7 reach with 0.1hitbox , 40%velocity no banned in gold...hypixel staffs isnt smart, in ranked bedwars 200ms can used 3.6reach to get #5000 with no banned......

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
But that's not the opinion I want to make, ur config itz really legit and keep no banned,maybe in 200ms use 4.0can keep no banned in a time but if im unlucky ill got banned too. so... just want u know use 3.8+reach with high ping with high lvl and high rank can keep u no bannedfor a very longggggg time..