This wasnt in the change logs but its huge

VapeV4

AubreyBoo

Social Credit
So back then not even long ago if you tried to use fast renderer with Vape V4 Minecraft would crash hardly after 5-10 mins because Vape for some reason didnt work with fast renderer BUT now it can work with fast renderer which is 10/10 for hungry people who want fps like me!! this is huge n I didnt realize so I can finally start using fast renderer with it
<3

1026532927368085534.webp

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
So back then not even long ago if you tried to use fast renderer with Vape V4 Minecraft would crash hardly after 5-10 mins because Vape for some reason didnt work with fast renderer BUT now it can work with fast renderer which is 10/10 for hungry people who want fps like me!! this is huge n I didnt realize so I can finally start using fast renderer with it
<3

1026532927368085534.webp
i never had any issues having fastrender on or off in the past 3 years using vape, it was your issue at the end probably but im glad its fixed "somehow"

VapeV4

AubreyBoo

Social Credit
i never had any issues having fastrender on or off in the past 3 years using vape, it was your issue at the end probably but im glad its fixed "somehow"
istg when I searched it up others had the same issue til they turned off fast renderer but least it got fixed for the few people who couldnt use fast renderer with vape