This is probably a bad place to ask but is Drip Lite better than Vape Lite/V4?

Zxylnx

Social Credit
In my scenario (someone who doesn’t play ss servers, someone who plays a lot of hcf, and someone who wants the greatest advantage but with low risk) is drip lite a better choice? I know there is a huge price gap but if that gap means I can get a better advantage than with Vape over others then that will make it worth it for me. Please don’t be afraid to tel the truth because the price gap is existent either way and will definetly be a factor in my decision. Keep in mind I also already have Vape V4 but I’m looking to upgrade not choose between one. Thank you.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It’s not worth to price also I don’t even think it bypasses screenshares (ik u said u don’t play ss but some hcf might)

pickledick

Social Credit
if you dont play ss servers, any client other than vape v4 is a waste of money. No there is no advantage at all for drip. Thats a client made for screenshares, and any screenshare clients are a massive downgrade from v4. The features in v4 are generally safer than drip, not the other way around, as some people would assume just because its a screenshare client

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
V4 cheaper (you already own it), very feature rich, reputable. Its the clear choice, especially since reach and all that stuff is the same in every client and the autoclicker & aimassist in vape is undetectable as it is.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
In my scenario (someone who doesn’t play ss servers, someone who plays a lot of hcf, and someone who wants the greatest advantage but with low risk) is drip lite a better choice? I know there is a huge price gap but if that gap means I can get a better advantage than with Vape over others then that will make it worth it for me. Please don’t be afraid to tel the truth because the price gap is existent either way and will definetly be a factor in my decision. Keep in mind I also already have Vape V4 but I’m looking to upgrade not choose between one. Thank you.
bypass screenshares?buy dream
play on mmc? buy drip lite for webgui,karma for external gui and vape v4 for internal gui
blatant and closet cheat? buy vape v4

pickledick

Social Credit
play on mmc? buy drip lite for webgui,karma for external gui and vape v4 for internal gui
For mmc drip is pointless and just a downgrade from v4. Unless the server screenshares there’s not really a purpose on drip. Even then there’s cheaper options that tend to work better. Nobody uses drip unless they’re uninformed

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
karma is the worst client, its not even worth $5

Zxylnx

Social Credit
V4 cheaper (you already own it), very feature rich, reputable. Its the clear choice, especially since reach and all that stuff is the same in every client and the autoclicker & aimassist in vape is undetectable as it is.
bro i was cheating my ass off going 3.9 reach on lunar and didnt get banned for over a hour of use then i changed to 6 reach then i got banned. that just shows me that vape is actually the best client for its price and features

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
bro i was cheating my ass off going 3.9 reach on lunar and didnt get banned for over a hour of use then i changed to 6 reach then i got banned. that just shows me that vape is actually the best client for its price and features
Well yeah its really good but reach is the same on every client (unless a client coded it improperly).