The problem with vape forums... + HYPIXEL BYPASS MINI GUIDE

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
nobody that is active on these forums knows shit about hypixel anticheat or ban system and when people ask for advice they give the most half assed settings like 3.2 reach

as someone who used to create godly configs on all client's with my own methods and bypasses including recreating respawn fly in 2022 (AFTER THE FIRST PATCH), I cringe every time I open these forums where people are waffling about anything and everything while not knowing shit and giving shit advice for social cred and reputation points.

===USEFUL FULLY BYPASSING MODULES ===

Horiz Velocity ( don't touch vertical ) you can main 65 H 100 V velocity on your main if above 100ms with no issues, for low ms I recommend 75 H 100 V

Keepsprint (Yes you can main this for some reason, also bypass's MMC)

Legit aura (DO NOT BLOCKHIT, TO BYPASS BLOCKING/AUTOBLOCK WITH AUTOBLOCK YOU NEED NOSLOW WHICH VAPE'S NOSLOW DOES NOT BYPASS) you can main this on main accounts, just set angle to 75 degrees

Legit scaffold ( any settings )

Safewalk ( to stop blocks from ghosting you need to jump every 7 blocks )

Visuals ( obviously )

Autoclicker ( obviously )

Reach - if you're above 100ms you can use 3.5+ on your main with no issues

===EASY BAN===

Hitboxes ( patched fully )

Autoblock ( Patched due to WD update which flags if you blockhit and hit someone at the same time with ka (BYPASS'S WITH NOSLOW BUT VAPE NOSLOW IS DOG))

Noslow (Bypass's ONLY IF you don't jump ( retarded )

REACH- MISPLACE ( FLAGS AS HITBOXES )

idk what else to add lmk if you're wondering if X bans or if X is safe

Last edited:

ilovevape123

Social Credit
nobody that is active on these forums knows shit about hypixel anticheat or ban system and when people ask for advice they give the most half assed settings like 3.2 reach

as someone who used to create godly configs on all client's with my own methods and bypasses including recreating respawn fly in 2022 (AFTER THE FIRST PATCH), I cringe every time I open these forums where people are waffling about anything and everything while not knowing shit and giving shit advice for social cred and reputation points.

Horiz Velocity ( don't touch vertical ) you can main 65 H 100 V velocity on your main if above 100ms with no issues, for low ms I recommend 75 H 100 V

Legit aura (DO NOT BLOCKHIT, TO BYPASS BLOCKING/AUTOBLOCK WITH AUTOBLOCK YOU NEED NOSLOW WHICH VAPE'S NOSLOW DOES NOT BYPASS) you can main this on main accounts, just set angle to 75 degrees

Visuals ( obviously )

===EASY BAN===

Autoblock ( Patched due to WD update which flags if you blockhit and hit someone at the same time with ka (BYPASS'S WITH NOSLOW BUT VAPE NOSLOW IS DOG))

finally someone who knows something and is not a fucking pussy using 3.2! God bless u mate

ilovevape123

Social Credit

Visuals ( obviously )

===EASY BAN===

wait fr i can main keepsprint?? I play sw which is dead af and staff dont exist but keepsprint is insane

ilovevape123

Social Credit
No you can't. This is a shit guide that doesn't know the difference between bypassing anticheat & bypassing staff bans.
Nah bro it’s been a year I’m using like 3.7 or higher and 65 velo on my main and I’ve never got banned. You r just a pussy scared of shit staff

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Nah bro it’s been a year I’m using like 3.7 or higher and 65 velo on my main and I’ve never got banned. You r just a pussy scared of shit staff
That doesn't mean your settings are safe besides i've used way more blatant settings before, now I just ac as that's all I need.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Just for everyone reading this, this guide is coming from someone who said hitboxes is safe in 22 (and probably got some ppl banned) don’t use this lol.

Use a real guide

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
prob cuz u have a low ping lmfao, u cant go against known players who cheat with just ac
I have medium ping and yes visuals + ac is enough for me. I find it more fun that way, ac helps out a lot and thanks to not cheating my ass off I don't suck if I had to play legit or without reach on some servers. I do miss toggling on cheaters though, that was fun.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
Just for everyone reading this, this guide is coming from someone who said hitboxes is safe in 22 (and probably got some ppl banned) don’t use this lol.

Use a real guide
I never said hitboxes was safe in 22 ? LOL that was nyor. and you're a retard.

Reactions: Smh
VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
No you can't. This is a shit guide that doesn't know the difference between bypassing anticheat & bypassing staff bans.
I used 65 100 velo 3.5 block reach for 2 years. toggled legit aura when bed gone and never got banned for these settings lol do some testing before you talk shit cause u dont know shit and you nobody too

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
i mean if i did say this, hitboxes bypass'd then. 0.2 was fully safe before patch outside of tourneys.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
I kinda don't understand, you are complaining that people want to cheat with a 100% chance of not being banned? 3.2-3.3 is months or years more future-proof than 3.5+, also everything in this thread is either known or false, get off your high horse and quit pretending to be some epic hacker config god lmao
3.5 is future proof if above 100ms. hypixel would never patch 3.5 reach because it would result in tonnes of false bans and would probably ghost legit players hits, 3.5 is safe against staff too.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
dw this ni gga doge is just pressed i shit talked his guide (seeing his shitty guide made me make this post) and @veryn @meowmeow and @Easy are just retards dick riding a nigga just cause he lives on these forums

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
I kinda don't understand, you are complaining that people want to cheat with a 100% chance of not being banned? 3.2-3.3 is months or years more future-proof than 3.5+, also everything in this thread is either known or false, get off your high horse and quit pretending to be some epic hacker config god lma
when v4 blatant modules actually bypass'd i made configs to toggle against snipers which literally beat every sniper even on astolfo SO EASILY even 10 hearted "Youssef" which was the best sniper in his prime. NEVER BANNED I even toggled every time we lost a bed in bedwars STILL NEVER BANNED, I had more methods/bypass's than anyone in the coms. I know my shit you clearly dont since you think this guide is shit ur nothing but an unknown faggot lol