The problem with vape forums... + HYPIXEL BYPASS MINI GUIDE

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
when v4 blatant modules actually bypass'd i made configs to toggle against snipers which literally beat every sniper even on astolfo SO EASILY even 10 hearted "Youssef" which was the best sniper in his prime. NEVER BANNED I even toggled every time we lost a bed in bedwars STILL NEVER BANNED, I had more methods/bypass's than anyone in the coms. I know my shit you clearly dont since you think this guide is shit ur nothing but an unknown faggot lol
Configuring vape isn't hard. Flexing this is pathetic.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Look the point is just because those settings are available doesn't mean you should be using it.

Also it's funny you say everyone that disagrees stays on the forums 24/7 when based off your stories you seem to be one of those people that wake up at 1pm and sleep at 4am to winstreak all day lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You're addicted to this forum though you have 3k messages and play to be on here for another year lmfaoooo
3,640 messages total, I've been here since July 1st 2021 so 714 days divided that is averaging 5 messages per day.

and if I was addicted I wouldn't plan to leave.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
nobody that is active on these forums knows shit about hypixel anticheat or ban system and when people ask for advice they give the most half assed settings like 3.2 reach

as someone who used to create godly configs on all client's with my own methods and bypasses including recreating respawn fly in 2022 (AFTER THE FIRST PATCH), I cringe every time I open these forums where people are waffling about anything and everything while not knowing shit and giving shit advice for social cred and reputation points.

===USEFUL FULLY BYPASSING MODULES ===

Horiz Velocity ( don't touch vertical ) you can main 65 H 100 V velocity on your main if above 100ms with no issues, for low ms I recommend 75 H 100 V

Keepsprint (Yes you can main this for some reason, also bypass's MMC)

Legit aura (DO NOT BLOCKHIT, TO BYPASS BLOCKING/AUTOBLOCK WITH AUTOBLOCK YOU NEED NOSLOW WHICH VAPE'S NOSLOW DOES NOT BYPASS) you can main this on main accounts, just set angle to 75 degrees

Legit scaffold ( any settings )

Safewalk ( to stop blocks from ghosting you need to jump every 7 blocks )

Visuals ( obviously )

Autoclicker ( obviously )

Reach - if you're above 100ms you can use 3.5+ on your main with no issues

===EASY BAN===

Hitboxes ( patched fully )

Autoblock ( Patched due to WD update which flags if you blockhit and hit someone at the same time with ka (BYPASS'S WITH NOSLOW BUT VAPE NOSLOW IS DOG))

Noslow (Bypass's ONLY IF you don't jump ( retarded )

REACH- MISPLACE ( FLAGS AS HITBOXES )

idk what else to add lmk if you're wondering if X bans or if X is safe

ur probably in a few hypixel cheater exposed yt videos

YouTube

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
retard this cfg doesnt bypass.
anyways
AutoClicker 13-16
Reach 3.3-3.4
Velocity 80 100 100
Safewalk does bypass but you have to moonwalk and use 1 fastplace delay to avoid staff.
keepsprint does not bypass what r u on

VapeV4

maxwalkss

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
retard this cfg doesnt bypass.
anyways
AutoClicker 13-16
Reach 3.3-3.4
Velocity 80 100 100
Safewalk does bypass but you have to moonwalk and use 1 fastplace delay to avoid staff.
keepsprint does not bypass what r u on
keepsprint bypasses

Smh

Social Credit
I kinda don't understand, you are complaining that people want to cheat with a 100% chance of not being banned? 3.2-3.3 is months or years more future-proof than 3.5+, also everything in this thread is either known or false, get off your high horse and quit pretending to be some epic hacker config god lmao
Buddy ive mained 3.5-3.7 for 2 years with 65 velo for the past 2 years and havent gotten banned EVER. plus, reff is also a well known bedwars player who has one of the best antisniping configs, it is obvious he has a good reputation already

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Buddy ive mained 3.5-3.7 for 2 years with 65 velo for the past 2 years and havent gotten banned EVER. plus, reff is also a well known bedwars player who has one of the best antisniping configs, it is obvious he has a good reputation already
This is for people who dont want to risk being staff banned

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
nobody that is active on these forums knows shit about hypixel anticheat or ban system and when people ask for advice they give the most half assed settings like 3.2 reach

as someone who used to create godly configs on all client's with my own methods and bypasses including recreating respawn fly in 2022 (AFTER THE FIRST PATCH), I cringe every time I open these forums where people are waffling about anything and everything while not knowing shit and giving shit advice for social cred and reputation points.

===USEFUL FULLY BYPASSING MODULES ===

Horiz Velocity ( don't touch vertical ) you can main 65 H 100 V velocity on your main if above 100ms with no issues, for low ms I recommend 75 H 100 V

Keepsprint (Yes you can main this for some reason, also bypass's MMC)

Legit aura (DO NOT BLOCKHIT, TO BYPASS BLOCKING/AUTOBLOCK WITH AUTOBLOCK YOU NEED NOSLOW WHICH VAPE'S NOSLOW DOES NOT BYPASS) you can main this on main accounts, just set angle to 75 degrees

Legit scaffold ( any settings )

Safewalk ( to stop blocks from ghosting you need to jump every 7 blocks )

Visuals ( obviously )

Autoclicker ( obviously )

Reach - if you're above 100ms you can use 3.5+ on your main with no issues

===EASY BAN===

Hitboxes ( patched fully )

Autoblock ( Patched due to WD update which flags if you blockhit and hit someone at the same time with ka (BYPASS'S WITH NOSLOW BUT VAPE NOSLOW IS DOG))

Noslow (Bypass's ONLY IF you don't jump ( retarded )

REACH- MISPLACE ( FLAGS AS HITBOXES )

idk what else to add lmk if you're wondering if X bans or if X is safe

whats the highest reach i can go on 50-70ms

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
wasn't asking you

@Reff whats the highest i can go
If you listen to that retard you might as well use 4,2 reach which is the max on Hypixel, either way you'd get staffed unless you're the biggest non in history that can't play the game because no one would even think you're cheating.