the ability to switch to older versions of vape v4 (v4.11, v4.1, etc)

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
title, i miss being able to autoblock on low/no anticheat servers
also just add a disclaimer when downloading those versions that support wont help u if u use them

ixol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
title, i miss being able to autoblock on low/no anticheat servers
also just add a disclaimer when downloading those versions that support wont help u if u use them
i would like that. would just need to add a version select in the vape.exe launcher

Reactions: kms

pickledick

Social Credit
if there’s no anticheat then you can just use any free blatant client. Or just v3 if you really want to use the vape versions of those modules

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
even if you were able to download old versions, vape doesnt work unless you use the most recent version (i have older version .exes saved all the way down to v4.02)

use vape v3 if you really really want old blatant modules they are literally same

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
even if you were able to download old versions, vape doesnt work unless you use the most recent version (i have older version .exes saved all the way down to v4.02)

use vape v3 if you really really want old blatant modules they are literally same
Who keep these except you?

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I kept them because of this reason but then it stoped working

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Why not re enable old versions or just make a launcher that has all minor updates available (not silent from 4.08>4.09 as an example)
Unless they don't use a new protection method it's not like people will crack the client and if you just make a launcher that's able to select versions (vape current launcher just downloads and injects files for the most part) it won't be any easier to crack (if they do it correctly)