Sumo ws config please

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Hey i am looking for a sumo ws config and idc if i get banned but i would like to hit a 1500 ws before the ban thank you for reading this

My ping is 106

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Hey i am looking for a sumo ws config and idc if i get banned but i would like to hit a 1500 ws before the ban thank you for reading this
As the fights don't last that long, you can probably use 3.1-3.2 reach and 83% horizontal 100% vertical velocity.
I don't play sumo but I'm guessing a few hits wouldn't be enough to get a staff to ban you.

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
As the fights don't last that long, you can probably use 3.1-3.2 reach and 83% horizontal 100% vertical velocity.
I don't play sumo but I'm guessing a few hits wouldn't be enough to get a staff to ban you.
thanks but this is not quite what im looking for but thank u

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
I doubt silentaura will let him get to a 30 winstreak before getting him banned if he gets reported enough.
do u think
70 velo
3.2 - 3.4 reach
17 - 20 cps auto clicker
5h aim assist
would be good

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
do u think
70 velo
3.2 - 3.4 reach
17 - 20 cps auto clicker
5h aim assist
would be good
Use 75% horizontal and yeah you should last a long time with that until a staff ban.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

My ping is 106
u cant really get a 1500 winstreak without ppl 0 veloing and killing u (in other words u need to 0 velo)

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23

My ping is 106
You cant get a ws that high without dodging first of all. No closet config will immediately get you that high of a ws and even if you are good at the game it still wont. If you use a more blatant config like fences or 30h 100v as your velo settings you will get staff banned way before you get to that ws. Also you will probably get sniped so unless you are using 0h 100v you will loose the ws. I was apart of the duels comm for some time and a dude in my guild even got a 1k ws and made it on lb because he dodged basically anyone other than ppl who had just downloaded the game. He was very lucky he didnt get sniped (well he did at around 1,050). I even tried to get a 1k ws and I got to 500 by dodging alone untill i got sniped. Ive gotten up to 250 without dodging but usin a closet config and even then I got bhoped on. Also no matter what config u use (ig sumo may be an exception cuz u can 0h 100v and tie) to get a ws with vape you will fold to a client that has a working ab and noslow if the person bhoppin has half of a brain.

Reactions: kms
VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
You cant get a ws that high without dodging first of all. No closet config will immediately get you that high of a ws and even if you are good at the game it still wont. If you use a more blatant config like fences or 30h 100v as your velo settings you will get staff banned way before you get to that ws. Also you will probably get sniped so unless you are using 0h 100v you will loose the ws. I was apart of the duels comm for some time and a dude in my guild even got a 1k ws and made it on lb because he dodged basically anyone other than ppl who had just downloaded the game. He was very lucky he didnt get sniped (well he did at around 1,050). I even tried to get a 1k ws and I got to 500 by dodging alone untill i got sniped. Ive gotten up to 250 without dodging but usin a closet config and even then I got bhoped on. Also no matter what config u use (ig sumo may be an exception cuz u can 0h 100v and tie) to get a ws with vape you will fold to a client that has a working ab and noslow if the person bhoppin has half of a brain.
u dont need to dodge to get high ws all u need to do is clap people and if there cheating the sumo fences will save u?

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
You can hide your winstreak in the public api or doesn't this help?
If your going for lb you are going to be a high profile target and if they find out that u have a high ws u will be sniped. How they find out idk but they most definitely will. There is also a whole bounty system on sniping winstreaks. My friend who got a 1k ws had a 500 dollar bounty on him or sum.
u dont need to dodge to get high ws all u need to do is clap people and if there cheating the sumo fences will save u?
Every single top 10 ws is dodged in case u didnt know. "Clapping people" doesnt do shit if they are a sniper and are bhopping. There is also lag and stuff to consider so even if you are using a closet config u can die to bullshit which has happened to me multiple times. There will also probably be people that are better than you regardless. If you use sumo fences you will get reported a ton and you will get banned long before you get a ws close to 1500. And snipers dont even have to snipe you all they need is your ign and if you are cheating and using something blatant like fences they can mass report bot u.

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
If your going for lb you are going to be a high profile target and if they find out that u have a high ws u will be sniped. How they find out idk but they most definitely will. There is also a whole bounty system on sniping winstreaks. My friend who got a 1k ws had a 500 dollar bounty on him or sum.

Every single top 10 ws is dodged in case u didnt know. "Clapping people" doesnt do shit if they are a sniper and are bhopping. There is also lag and stuff to consider so even if you are using a closet config u can die to bullshit which has happened to me multiple times. There will also probably be people that are better than you regardless. If you use sumo fences you will get reported a ton and you will get banned long before you get a ws close to 1500. And snipers dont even have to snipe you all they need is your ign and if you are cheating and using something blatant like fences they can mass report bot u.
why would anyone wanna mass report me

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
why would anyone wanna mass report me
You are clearly not involved in the duels community at all lol. Its commonly used in hypixel pit to get rid of people too and it can be used to kill ur ws too. Also if u use fences you will get reported by almost anyone who u play against and eventually u will get banned.

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
oh that sucks nah i dont play duels i just wanna get a high duels ws to flex on my friend who got a 2k ws in sumo lmao