Verzed

Social Credit
Hey there

I was just wondering if Vape Lite could have another feature called ‘Fast Place’ its a better alternative to a right click autoclicker ngl.
I guess if you can inject v4 it would work on lite as well?
Anyways thats all rlly

idc9999

Social Credit
good idea, i want to godbridge and moonwalk with vape lite, ik mc runs at 20tps so basically, any cps above 20cps kinda gets useless but still, idk i just think its better

pickledick

Social Credit
right clicker works exactly the same as fastplace now. its a separate module. 20-20 cps is already instant but if you really want it faster just manually set the cps to like 100-100. If theres any other differences tell me im actually curious

idc9999

Social Credit
right clicker works exactly the same as fastplace now. its a separate module. 20-20 cps is already instant but if you really want it faster just manually set the cps to like 100-100. If theres any other differences tell me im actually curious
umm, pretty sure setting it to 100 doesnt work

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Hey there

I was just wondering if Vape Lite could have another feature called ‘Fast Place’ its a better alternative to a right click autoclicker ngl.
I guess if you can inject v4 it would work on lite as well?
Anyways thats all rlly
It’s a ghost client. Why the hell do you want something as detectable as fast place?

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
fast place bypasses on v4. so it should bypass on lite.
That’s not the point. Yeah it’s going to bypass hypixel, a server with one of the worst anti cheats, but that’s what v4 is designed to do. Lite is made to be as legit as possible and fast place is inherently one of the most blatant. A fast place check is one of the easiest to code because the delay on placing blocks is a static value that doesn’t change under any circumstances. Reach, KB, and speed can be affected by ping but the only influence lag has on your block placing speed is an increase in time between blocks placed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
its fucking monkeys like this why i genuinely hate like 90% of this shitty excuse of a "community" and all the other worms like this that think that this is a good idea.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I can tell your 12 holy shit your so fucking stupid its hilarious, whats your fucking logic dumbass? Just because it's undetectable on servers doesn't mean that it is undetected in SS's.
A fast place won't make vape lite detectable in ss. There is no point of adding it since there's the right clicker.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
A fast place won't make vape lite detectable in ss. There is no point of adding it since there's the right clicker.
fast place is better than right clicker, and it would be very useful, but potentially make it detectable in ss. there is no way to tell whether or not it's detectable in ss unless u coded the fastplace manthe uses

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
fast place is better than right clicker, and it would be very useful, but potentially make it detectable in ss. there is no way to tell whether or not it's detectable in ss unless u coded the fastplace manthe uses
All fast place are the same buddy.

It's easy to see if a module will make detectable or not in ss.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
All fast place are the same buddy.

It's easy to see if a module will make detectable or not in ss.
Maybe it's detectable. maybe thats why manthe didnt add it. u dont know for sure. vape lite is meant to be 100% undetectable in screenshares and if any module risks it being detectable it wont be added

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Maybe it's detectable. maybe thats why manthe didnt add it. u dont know for sure. vape lite is meant to be 100% undetectable in screenshares and if any module risks it being detectable it wont be added
There's already the right clicker, that's why a fast place won't be added. And no this module won't make vape lite detectable, it's pointless to add a feature if another does the exact same thing.

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
There's already the right clicker, that's why a fast place won't be added. And no this module won't make vape lite detectable, it's pointless to add a feature if another does the exact same thing.
Then why is fast place on v4 if it does the same thing as a right autoclicker.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Manthe won’t add it because it’s not an essential ghost feature. The only thing comparable to fast place that was recently added was hitboxes and that can be used as a ghost module on certain servers. Fast place will never be a ghost module which is why he won’t add it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Then why is fast place on v4 if it does the same thing as a right autoclicker.
This module has been added on vape v2 because a right clicker wasn't planned to make. It's exactly saying why is there a refill if we can use the inventory fill.